James Taylor or Boring NYC Businessman?

5/12/2008 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last time we checked, most buttoned-up stock market traders don't sign records ... so it must be James Taylor.

Hello C.E.Old Man!

cass

this man has more class and more talent, than all famous musicians combined these days! you should bow on the sidewalk, which he wanders! he is dressed like a normal human being, wow what a story!

Only swim in the Ocean

One of the great singers of our times.

#1

the point?

Kelli

I'm coming out of the closet, I like him!

ohboywow

What do you want him to wear? A Nehru jacket? A poncho? A fringed leather jacket?

News flash TMZ - people get older and they change.

Liz

I went to a James Taylor concert once and when it was over, I was so depressed..................he is a wonderful musician but, the lyrics will make you very sad!

diane

Love this man and his music. I've seen him in concert 9 times and he never fails to thrill. Rock on, Sweet Baby James. Your sons look precious!!! Glad Dad STILL loves his work...

hurl

TMZ, you must be getting desperate. Honestly, you are downright mean and ridiculous now. James Taylor is a great and legendary singer, who has never been known as some kind of fashionable person. He doesn't need fashionable clothes or looks, he has enormous talent, which is more than I can say about anyone on your staff.

You guys sound like elementary school children making fun of people nowadays. What has happened?

Patrick

I'm confused. So, he's wearing a collared shirt -- how does that make him a "boring businessman?"

bart

TMZ you look so stupid with those kind of comments. I think it must had been made by some young staff member who never heard of James Taylor or does not like his music. I would bet Harvey has a stack of James Taylor records in his home.

lena

Bite you tongue! Besides one of the great voices and songwriting talents ever, he has a wonderful Americana face, something out of a painting. But you're entitled to your opinion I guess.

Roxy

I guess it would be better if he were hit in the head with a bottle and passed out on the sidewalk, while all his friends can stand around with their pants down to their knees talking on their cell phones. I guess that would be more exciting and distinguish him from someone boring like a bisiness man - y'know from someone who gets up, goes to work, pays their bills... Gosh everyone outside of Hollywood is so boring!

rachel

Why do I have an urge to hit this guy ?
Can someone explain?

Twinker

You don't have to look like a freak to be a freaking genius musician.

CHRIS

OMG... you guys are such A#$holes.. you do know people get older. so a few post up your calling britney's sister a hooker for what she wore. yet when someone dress like a normal person their an old man. don't get your thinking. what ever happen to good celeb gossip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments