Michelle and Matilda -- Tutu Cute!

5/12/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Williams spent Mother's Day with her adorably stylish little one, Matilda Rose Ledger.

Didn't we all want to wear our pink princess dresses all the time when we were two years old?? Guess Miss Matilda is no different.

ChanelShades

Awwww! What a cutie....she looks just like her daddy!

BlueberryMuffin

She looks upset. I mean she always looks unhappy but she is unusually sad in this pic.

dawn

OMG - toooooo cute!

i love seeing pics of these two.

i think michelle williams deserves the "mother of the year" title. it is so obvious how much she loves that little girl and continues to be her #1 priority. such a hands on mommy - gotta luv it!

tard in the hood

future druggie...

Popsmart

Aw, she is just a doll! And it's nice to see her acting like a normal two-year-old. No kiddie Couture, nothing of that nature. If Michelle is unhappy, I can imagine why.

Lorie

I still just want to cry when I see the both of them together.It's sooo sad what they will all miss out on. if only he were still here. Can't help but think they might of got back together.

skhg

Cute pic.!!! But.., you should respect Michelles wishes,to be left alone, right now.

hello!

THIS IS WHY SHE WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF BROOKLYN AND OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT! COME ON! GIVE HER A BREAK, ITS HER FIRST MOTHERS DAY WITH OUT HEATH TOO, IM SURE IT WAS VERY HARD FOR HER. LEAVE HER ALONE!

carlitasway

:( this pic just makes you wanna reach in and give the poor girl a hug.

Arden

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!

me

Poor Girl....No wonder she looks unhappy. Matlida looks just like her dad, and I can only imagine how hard it is for Michelle without Heath around. Especially on Mother's Day. The paps should respect her privacy....

Mairi

Michelle looks like her normal, unhappy self. And save your typing: I understand why she isn't happy right now.... but has she ever been? I've never seen her smiling.

Arden

I'm so over people bashing Michelle Williams, maybe she always looks unhappy because she doesn't like cameras in her face everywhere she goes.....

Jim MOrrison

Heath's death is still fresh on her mind and it will never be over for her, or for her daughter. She seems very stable and nurturing to Matilda and I am sad things didn't work out with Heath. I think she adored him and I will always wonder what might have been, especially when I watch Brokeback Mountain. Michelle, if you are reading this, I know Heath is looking over you although his physical presence is gone, he will be pulling for you on the other side......

Lorie

I can understand why she looks so sad I mean come on she lost the Love of her life.When he passed I was pretty upset and I didn even know him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments