Tara Still Flaunting Her Frankentummy

5/12/2008 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tara Reid showed off her, er, taut tumtum while beaching with her new beau Alex in Miami Beach this weekend.

Some couples wear matching sweaters, these two have matching guts!

LoveStud

I guess that's what being a nasty cokehaed party slut does to her body. Her boobs look 70 years old, HAAHAAAA! What a shame, she used to be hot. Probably has bad vaginal odor too! No wonder she's with that big dumpy clown, she can't do any better. I would've hit it back in the day, but not anymore. YUCK!!!

Liz

He looks so much like Joe Francis.......................looks like they are having a good time!

sienna

How frickin' mean! Everyone knows she was a victim of a plastic surgery nightmare, and her stomach still looks better than most Americans. What an f-ed up message to send - like if you have scars you should be chastised? It's really sick.

brad

With all their crack and money and idle time they feel so bad about themselves the two have to suck their guts up to hide the bodies both are ashamed of. Pathetic!

Twinker

She looks like she has had at least 3 late term abortions.

Lenn K.

When Tara reaches 40 years old it's not going to look good. I really sad what's happen to a young woman when her body just looks plain bad!!!

bobbyozone

the guy looks like earl hicky to me.

. i guess i don't care enough about joe francis to know what he looks like.

Gabrielle

Is it just me, or does he look like JOE FRANCIS!! I mean come on people!!!

Bender

I would splunge all over that deformed belly and sagging boobs. I don't think I would do Tara though. She ugly.

Media whores

There are about 10 chicks in the world who actually look good in a bikini. To the rest of you...they are talking about you behind your back, just like they are talking about tara behind hers.

from Canada

Tara, you should wear a sexy one piece to hide your defects and then no one would make fun of you. Not everyone can wear a bikini. The guy definitely should wear a wifebeater shirt to hide his gut.

Rather than letting it all hang out, they should try to dress to impress - wear things appropriate for their body shape and fashionable.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

ever since that B!Tch attacked Dina ...I cannot stand her... Thank GOD Heidi Montag broke up that fight... this GIRL NEEDS HELP

BethD

Lay off of her! she looks fine! Why do people hold females to such high standards. I would LOVE to look like her but I sure wouldn't want to be her with all these morons judging her while they eat their 6th bag of doritos....

Nshado

That's what your stomach looks like after liposuction. They take the fat cells out but the saggy skin remains unless you get a tummy tuck.
I'd take her figure anyday, (and wear the onepiece mentioned!)

Dee

Good thing TMZ wasn't behind them getting the photo - it would be nothin' but a whole lotta crack. Look at his shorts!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments