I Dream of Genie

5/13/2008 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old resurfaced at an awards show in Beverly Hills recently, looking sexy.
Genie Francis
Despite initially being raped by Luke on "General Hospital," Laura married him in front of 30 million viewers in 1981. It is still the highest-rated hour in daytime soap opera history.

After returning to "General Hospital" a few times through the years, Genie now runs a home furnishings store in Maine called The Cherished Home and is a spokesperson for Medifast.

COMMENTS

LeeLee

Two words: NATURALLY GORGEOUS!!!

Kitty Angel

She looks absolutely wonderful! She was on one of the advertised diet plans recently and I see it paid off!! She looks very healthy.

janie

I think she's had some "work" done and good for her. She's stunning!

Debbie

Genie Francis looks GREAT...a very beautiful woman but I'd say she looks to be in her 50's. I'd never quess she's only 45 yrs old.

stopthepresses

Doesn't look like she's had any "work" done to me. It she has, it was very well done.

EVE C

Why are you glorifying the fact that Luke and Laura are the most watched couple in daytime history. Laura was raped by Luke. The character should have gone to prison for being a rapist. It says women are so gullible and forgiving that they are able to forgive and love their abusers. I bet you if Luke was raped in prison he would have no such sympathy for his abuser.

Sheila

I LOVE Luke and Laura!!! They were the reason I tuned into GH everyday! :)

Twinker

Afternoon delighful!

GH FAN

She won a Daytime Emmy last year for her recurring role as Laura. I have been watching GH since my college days in the 80s. I hope they bring her back again soon.

truthhurts

Wow, talk about blast from the past. I remember cutting college classes to watch Luke and Laura get married. It seems silly now but this has brought a smile to my face with alot of memories of college days go by. Thanks for the memories TMZ

Bette

I met her two years ago, and not only was she so nice, but up close her skin was soft, clear, and beautiful. I don't think she's had any work done. She's a true beauty, inside and out. Of course, Commander Riker would accept nothing less. Her marriage to Jonathan Frakes has been long and successful.

Geri A. Rath

Hey Genie you look terrific. Hey General Hospital, she is willing to come back to the show. What's the problem.

smaggie

Genie Francis is one of the most beautiful and well known actresses. She has done other programs, but General Hospital has been the longest and best. We expect her to return again one day soon.

justin

She looks better now than she did then.

Let me see if I've got this right........her character was raped, and then she ends up marrying the man? How the F does that happen, and what moron writer thought of it?

Nuts

milf alert warning.look out.she is the super milf.uber milf perhaps.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments