Jess and Romo

Officially NoMo

5/13/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, Dallas Cowboys fans have something to cheer about.Jessica Simpson. Tony Romo
TMZ has learned that the romance between Jessica Simpson and hotshot QB Tony Romo is as dead as the Cowboys' 2007 playoff run.

Their reps have been going on the record saying that they're not split, but our sources -- who know what's really going on -- say the two have cut the cord ... at least for now.

AwsomeMoly

Damb It TMZ! This better be true or I'm gonna be super pissed, I wish them both the best, I actually like them both-SEPERATLY- but for some reason I could not stand them together. So if they did break up all I gotta say is HALLELLUAH!

If your so called sources know the hole truth, then spill it-I must know for sure. I guess I should'nt believe it till one of them confirms it-But I really can't stand them TOGETHER.

LAME

Doubtful... Has anyone thought MAYBE Tony is back at TRAINING CAMP???? Perhaps it was an intentional RUMOR aimed to SELL more MAG's when they hit the shelves in 2 weeks. Just my Opinion.

wtf

Last year in an interview she said it has always been her, xtina and Brit. She said she knows she doesn't rank #3 out of them. She is so full of herself. She can't sing, act or keep a man.

Ramone

WHAT?????????????????????

Jess,
Jealous over John Mayer and JENN ANISTON????????????????

JENN is REAL!!!

AND does not need to PLAY STUPID to get a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sillyme

She learned a few freaky sex tips from John Mayer and tried them on Tony then went overboard and had to be hospitalized.. Now that is lame.

marie

Clap Clap for him. He needs to get away from her and her creepy father. She needs to get away from her creepy father as well.

TNT

Best news I have heard all year. She will now move on to TO so she can keep getting some free publicity. NO talent hack.

Kelli

They did not break up, atleast that is what is being said In Dallas, I knew it.

nira k

Her "prop" ran away. Guess he, like all of the others, didn't like being used to get publicity for this past tense bitch.
She ran her stupid publicity seeking mouth off about how her marriage to Nick was fine just one day before she dumped him and now this, Quite the little liar for a good christian girl.

Kelli

THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER!

oh oh

I kind of feel bad for her sort of.
He was an ass for saying stuff about her to his friends in Chicago.
Hes ugly. She's pretty.
Oh well.

Sexy F-150

It's about time.

ChanelShades

In my opinion, Jess has more than likely recently became very jealous of her baby sis, Ashlee, since she is getting married and rumored to be pregnant. Jessica wants the spotlight so she probably started putting pressure on Romo to marry her and start a family and Romo doesn't want any part of that.

Everyone bashing TMZ for putting this out there - it is out on several sources - not just TMZ. The one thing I have learned is the Simpson family is a bunch of liars. Whatever they say the exact opposite is the actual truth. You watch....Ashlee has been denying her pregnancy and within a month she will confirm it. The same goes for this Jessica and Tony relationship.

Lauri