Jess and Romo

Officially NoMo

5/13/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, Dallas Cowboys fans have something to cheer about.Jessica Simpson. Tony Romo
TMZ has learned that the romance between Jessica Simpson and hotshot QB Tony Romo is as dead as the Cowboys' 2007 playoff run.

Their reps have been going on the record saying that they're not split, but our sources -- who know what's really going on -- say the two have cut the cord ... at least for now.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Tiffany

I am curious? What exactly does Jessica Simpson do, careerwise? I have the June issue of Glamour at home with her on the cover and I failed to understand why they chose to put her on it. She said something along to line of she can be herself with him, she does not have to pretend to be intelligent. That quote alone set women back a few years and was scary because she managed to confirm what people have been thinking of her for years. After the interview, I came to the conclusion that her people or father will milk this rumor until the Glamour goes to their July issue and then confirm the rumors that they have split. Have you noticed that there are no more photo ops of the two of them anymore. I heard that she was with him at the Cubs game, but other than that, Pop Joe has not tipped the paparazzi off to any of their locations. I think that the rumor is true, which is sad because everyone is entitled to be happy.

CC

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monster

i hope this is true, why would anyone wants to stay with her, she's retarded, and thinks she's the queen or something

denise

nick lachey must be laughing his ass off! can't wait to see pics of him and tony celebrating in cabo!

LESLIE SCARLY

Let me get this straight. We are all suppose to HATE Jessica Simpson because she's young, attractive, successful, and has a hot boyfriend. Well I'm young, (27), attractive, successful, (a cardiologist), and have an extremely hot boyfriend. You all should HATE MY GUTS. DUH!!!!!!! Think about it, why exactly do you hate her. Some website or magazine told you you should. That's why you lose your youth doing nothing and can't amount to anything on your own. How sad you are, especially # 8 and #11. HOW SAD.

Victoria

He's running from the megalomaniac, Joe Simpson...what a circus. My advice to Mr. Romo is to live for the game this year; and maybe when he's done winning the Superbowl, he can try to win back Carrie Underwood. (if she's still available) Hat's off to Pete Wentz. I can only imagine what he's had to endure.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9