Mariah and Nick on the Roller Coaster of Love

5/14/2008 12:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Cannon, Mariah CareyNick Cannon and Mariah Carey had a shotgun wedding in the Bahamas, so now they're celebrating here ... at a theme park. Six months ago she was sipping Cristal on a yacht in St. Barth's -- now she's eating corn dogs in Valencia, CA.

We've confirmed Nick rented out Six Flags Magic Mountain for the night -- and word is it's for a wedding reception. The park shut down to the public at 6:00 PM -- and that's when Nick and Mariah took over. Mariah pulled up in a black Rolls Royce shortly after 8:00 PM. We're told the party will go on at least until midnight.

Rumors are also swirling about an A-list guest list that includes Will Smith and Stevie Wonder -- so far no sign of 'em.

puertobelizian

so what mariah is a dizzy chuck and nick well he is plain corny lmao

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

I'M ON MY WAY OVER NOW-PLEASE NO PAPARAZZI!!!!

haha

hahahahahahaha

artstoyz

I used to work at Magic Mountain many many years ago. I have a picture of Michael Jackson on the Viper ride if TMZ wants to talk to me about buying it. We closed the park early for him too. I also have Snoop Dog riding the same coaster.

melody90405

This proves that the age difference is SO going to make a difference in this marriage. You've got a woman who's had a VERY public breakdown because she couldn't take the pressures and a guy who's constantly played and acted like a child. I bet this marriage lasts about as long as a 2 year old's temper tantrum!! SOmebody is bound to be shortly ready for their "time-out"

SandyA

I hope the hoe knows that she is picking up the tab, just like I am sure she paid for her own engagement ring!!! She must be in love cause the old Mariah would never be seen at theme park.

wtf

Some people travel hours to get to these parks with their kids. Real nice everyone has to leave because of some spoiled celeb and her pet.

Crystal

They're behaving like two high school kids in love. Mariah's usually very private. Regardless, I love Mariah and hope she's happy. It's nice to see someone else on the gossip pages for a change.

barfy

Shotgun wedding? Is Mariah pregnant?

sheshe

Why doesn't everyone just leave them alone. If they have found "love" and they are happy, butt the hell out! Celebs are people too and that means they are HUMAN; just like the rest of us!

Linda

That's awesome. Good for her for finding some hot loving. I hope they have a long and happy life together.

amy

"We've confirmed Nick rented out Six Flags Magic Mountain for the night", more like Mariah paid for it.....

DuBeBlah

in response to "sheshe"~ Yea, I doubt Six Flags rents the whole theme park to "normal people". Honestly, I dislike both of these people, but hopefully they prove us all wrong and last. Age difference doesn't matter. Its what they want the public to see~ just like any other celebrity.

babygurl

way to go mariah and nick I hope that they stay together for a long time. STOP HATING ON THEM AND WISH THEM SOME HAPPINESS OH MY FAULT THAT MIGHT BE TO MUCH LIKE RIGHT! GOOD LUCK MARIAH AND NICK!

just me

To #7--No one had to leave early because of them! The park closes at 6:00 pm until summer hours which start after Memorial Day!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments