Mariah's Hubby: The New Beckham

5/13/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick who? The guy who married Mariah Carey couldn't get arrested two weeks ago. Now Nick Cannon is larger than life, thanks to his latest fashion accessory -- which is attached to a human flotation device.

Paps were hanging from trees much to the dismay/rage of Mariah's bodyguard.

Liz

My mother always said. "If you can't say anything nice..................don't say anything at all"! I have NO comment about this media whore!

rachel

This is all a joke still, right?
It's all a fake set up.
What does she see in him?
He sees dollar signs and a career boost, duh

TMZhires13yearolds

Not particularly a fan of Mariah's, but I offer her and Nick best wishes. You guys are just mad because they managed to get married without paps hanging out of palm trees.

rachel

Hey akbar
Don't you think she could've just gone to Malawi
and picked up orphan????
ha ha ha

tracey

She's loving every minute of it!

IGNORANCE

TMZ NEEDS TO DO A BETTER JOB OF DELETING RACISTS COMMENTS. IT'S NOT NECESSARY. JUST SHOWS THIS WORLD WILL NEVER PROGRESS BECAUSE WE STILL HAVE UNEDUCATED, IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT PROBABLY TEACH THEIR KIDS THE SAME BEHAVIOR.

Beeg

You white people might not know Nick Cannon, But the African American Family know him very well, Drumline, and Money can't buy love. He may not be a Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. Yall make me sick, think you know everything, get a life OH, this is your life.

Dottie

I hope she has a pre-nup.

babylove

I saw Mariah on Ellen this morning and she was and always will be FABULOUS!!! I loved Nick in Drumline he's ok no prob with him at all. But I've listened to Mariah since she first blessed us with her beautiful voice. I love Mariah!!!! I wish them both many blessings and bundles of happiness until they are sick of it lol!!! Keep make your music girl!!! Good luck too yall will make gorgeous babies!!

Liz

Beeg ~ Nick Cannon is NOT from Africa.

Right On

stud

#'S 1,2,3,4,6,and 10 are offspring of creatures that eat their own poop. Keep you negative comments to yourself. Why cant you just wish them well like normal people are suppose to do for other Americans? I wish them well, you should too, even if you dont agree, its not your buisness, and they dont need your approval, thats why they ran off and did it!

bdp135

Number 4: That was an ignorant comment. And TMZ please delete that comment. It was not called for. Funny because whomever wrote that comment, would NEVER DARE to say that in public. They would sure get a beat down. One would think because we are in the 21st century people would now have an open minds, This isnt 1960, wake up.

Kitty Angel

13. Hey Beeg, I'll have to insist that you refer to me as a European American, lest I scream "racist!" and "I'm offended!"

Posted at 1:16PM on May 13th 2008 by Right On