Paris' Doggie Do, Er, Don't

5/13/2008 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America's sweetest waste of space clung to her chubby boyfriend while exiting Villa the other night, showing off her lush new Golden Retriever weave. Arf!

She better get a flea dip for that thing - summer's coming up. We're just sayin'...

val

Nothing can halp the "ostrich"!

BOEING 787

#14, chicken stripper; I am betting on yes.

# 28, PARIS, NIKKI, BARRON, AND CONDRAD HILTON TRUST FUND BABIES.......
WILL NOT AMOUNT TO ANYTHING; Paris is the ultimate example of a blue money
trust fund baby, no education, no work, no talent to act or sing, and no pertinence to care
for anyone other than herself.

I would say, why the hell would any self respecting guy would want to be the boyfriend to
Paris Hilton.

FlBiker

Sadly our 'Wonky-Eyed' daughter Paris is a drunken cocaine addled sperm burping gutter slut. Kathy should have taken that batch down the hatch.....

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters eat dumn flakes for breakfast.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

800 Pound Gorilla

Just sayin'

Rapunzel, Rapunzel ! Let down your long hair!

rainy

Finally someone states the obvious !! Benji is chubby and if he was a girl people would be ripping him apart but since he's a guy no one has really said anything until now. My little pony @ Paris. LOL.

SPLIFFSMOMMY

UGH!!! BETTER DIP THE WHOLE SKANK FROM HEAD TO TOE IN A HERPES DIP WHILST YR AT IT.

Go away!!

He looks like an out of towner on a convention who has picked up a cheap hooker.

Princess Ali Baba

what a loser, TMZ stop wasting space with anything PARIS.. she may have hair like a dog but you know she has a dirty kitty!!! that kitty has more than 9 lives!

Shawn

Wow. Sure is lucky Paris managed to find a skank outfit in her closet. Of course, dresses don't make the skank. The skank does. You could dress her like a nun, and she'd be a skanky nun. And for Halloween?? Skankenstein.

anonymous

nothing like picking up a cheap looking tramp with std's and I see she's wearing her also cheap looking overpriced extentions,oh the charity work never ends!!!!!!!!!!!

iliveinyourbasement

lol...lol..she looks like an aged hooker...oh yeah...she IS a aged hooker....do people really dress that way????? lol lol
on the count of three I shall snap my fingers and the witch's spell will be broken...ready Benji???? one...two......three....NOW RUN......

Shar

Look at the picture, again, and notice the guy in the foreground holding a pen and a photo of Paris looking for her signature. It's a photo of her with her blouse open down to her pubic hair line and her legs are spred wide open as if to say, "Wouldn't you like to lick my pus*y too?"

uallsuck

These two are such total losers!! Look at me dude, I got a dew rag hanging out of my back pocket and a two dollar tattoo on my neck. Looks like a red neck from hell. I hope they go off into the sunset never to disgrace LA again. What trash!!

Rachel

Paris looks gorgeous with or without extensions.. She just released her own line of Hair Extensions so it makes sense shes rockin the long hair again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments