SJP: You're So Vein

5/13/2008 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sex and the City" isn't the only thing being brought back to life. So are Sarah Jessica Parker's hands!

The 43-year-old trendsetter stepped out in London on Sunday sporting the latest It accessory of the summer -- a pair of Frankenstein hands!

Carrie Bradshaw doesn't need a man -- she's got man hands!

He's just another Idiot

I have never thought that Parker is attractive in the face. In fact, with that big nose, she's downright unattractive. I'm not bothered with her hands - she can always wear gloves. I don't think she's much of an actress, either. I tried watching Sex and the City one time but I found it dumb and boring. I bet the Movie will be a bomb.

MeSOHorrrrny

She's a freakin' skeleton! An overrated untalented one at that!

Jason

Those hands give me nightmares.

Yevrah Enivel

That is what happens when you under noursih yourself. Eat a burger shake and fries.

rachelle

It comes with age people and there is nothing you can do about it!!. If you are 40 or older, and reading this, take a GOOD look at your own hands.!!!! If you are younger, look at your mother's. How many people do you know who have plastic surgery on their hands???

cb

# 41..LMAO>>>>>>LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cabo

TMZ SUCKS!

Kitty Meow Meow

Great! Thanks for reminding me why I seldom go to your site. I was bored today. That will teach. Shoulda taken a nap. You suck, TMZ.

Scotty

Harvey Levin must be making more money than ever, and I always liked him as he seems intelligent and moral. For TMZ to run this cruel story to make a buck is simply lousy. Harvey, I changed my mind about you and your endeavors...I think you stink and I remove TMZ and your show from my schedule for all time. What a bum you turned out to be.

LUPETTO

OK FOR THE RECORD, LET'S END THIS NOW, LET ME SAY AS A MAN WE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT NICE LOOKING
OR HOT FAMOUS GIRLS IN WORK OR ANYWERE ELSE AND NEVER I MEAN NEVERRR DOES SARAH PARKER'S
NAME COME UP , AS A MATTER OF FACT IT'S ALWAYS HOW OVERATED AND UGLY WITCH SHE IS.
WHY DOES HOLLYWOOD TRY TO MAKE HER LOOK HOT . SHE IS ONE FUGLY GIRL WITH WITCH FACE AND
HANDS. SHE'S SO RICH AND CAN'T EVEN GET A MANICURE .... HORRIBLE ASK ANY GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pharmacist

Her hands and arms look exactly like mine did when I was anorexic and 35 pounds underweight. Like others have said, it's sad what societal pressures make women do. But I guess it doesn't help when people with normal body issues like Mischa's alleged cellulite get the negative press they do.

Sharon

Her hands are no worse than Angelina's arms. The medics must love her when she comes in for blood tests -- no searching for those veins!

bloo

doctored.

cori

Is'nt it time ppl left her alone already?!

tiegirl

I just can't read your site any more. It seems to get worse and more petty each day. I'm switching to Perez Hilton. Bye, TMZ