"ET's" Ferris Wheel of Fortune

5/14/2008 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey, Nick CannonDon't be fooled -- last night's Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon shindig at Magic Mountain was as staged as any episode of "The Hills."

Yes, "ET's" Kevin Frazier is pals with Nick Cannon, so he was there. But we hear "ET" had crew members all over the park -- and you can bet they weren't there to make sure everyone was THIS TALL to go on the rides.

annoyed

What is up with all the Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon-related stories lately? Geez, you take any photo and somehow link it to these two overexpoded celebs?? What's next? A photo of the last bathroom they used?

Just sayin'

I heard they had tight security to make sure you paps couldn't see any of the fun. Guess that explains the crappy picture you guys put up. Mariah and Nick out to dinner + A Ferris Wheel in the background does not a real picture make! LOL! So sorry! :(

Just sayin'

I'm so glad the first person on here did not do the annoying "FIRST"! thing. THANK YOU!!! If I had the money to shut down six flags all for myself I would SOOO do it! That would be sweet!

MaryLena

"The Hills" is real!!!! You can't stage drama like that. It's amazing!

rachel

What is up with Mariah? Is she having another breakdown?
THis is soooooo beneath her to act so stupid, so immature, and soo publicity starved.
Oh wait, no it's not.

carol

Any marriage starting out on a merry-go-round of kiddy rides doesn't seem like one that will endure. Maybe Mariah isn't healthy again. Really an odd start to a marriage.

BabyGirl

I Love Mariah! I hope she has FINALLY found happiness. She deserves it! I love her music!!!

Your Mom

Does ANYONE get it? This is her way of saying "HELLO WORLD! I'M STILL HERE AND I WANT TO BEAT THAT RECORD THE BEATLES HOLD!!" Clearly she needs the publicity. The more people see her the more they will remember her. Not like it's that hard to forget her, but I think that with the added publicity she COULD actually break that record that The Beatles set if she continues to release singles from her latest album AND stays in the spotlight. Granted that going about it by marrying someone 10 years her junior and basically being the media whore equivalent of Speidi (Heidi and Spencer from The Hills) probably wasn't the best way to go about it, but remember that there's NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY. Just ask Britney.

Ms. X

They should have staged a mishap on the ferris wheel. "Nariah gets stuck on carnival ride, upside down for 2hrs." We'd be buying her records like a mutha!

Krishna

Mariah & Nick are the ghetto version of Demi & Ashton. Nick needs a laxative because his fake smile makes him look like he has gas.

dukes.luvs.beyonce

TMZ is jealous that they weren't the ones inside! Stop Hating on ET!

Dorothywasoncrack

Magic Mountain is so GHETTO! Yuck!