Hulk to Nick: Don't Drop the Soap!

5/14/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Their divorce has been messy -- but Hulk and Linda Hogan are keeping it cool when they visit their locked-up, recklessly driving son.

According to ABCActionNews, the two visited Nick in jail together on Sunday and Monday and got the entire video visitation room all to themselves as they talked to him. Though Hulk's bandana came along for the visit, Brooke was not there.

Bri

Im actually glad to see them sticking this out together.

Spongebob

kat

of course they're sticking it out they're not getting divorced. She still wearing wedding rings. Going to see him together. If you're not together then you go separately to see your kids. Come on. It's all bull.

Very Interesting

It so sad that their kids use the fictious last name HOGAN for their personal gain (ie. Brooke "Hogan" to launch her music career- which by the way has been a farce!... "Hogan" Knows Best- another scripted fake reality show..... and Nick "Hogan"- when he would throw his name around to get his way around places).

However there are numerous interviews by both kids saying they dont want to be known simply by their fathers wrestling career. Then why I ask you use the FICTICIOUS "Hogan" last name to launch your careers?

Totally sad. I hope that the real vicitim in this awful situation comes out of his coma and lives a long, prosperous life.

QE2

This is such a sad situation all around, Unfortunately, I don't think Nick could changed his recless behavior without tragedy striking and then paying personal consequences.

Shea

While I totally agree that Nick should be locked up, I do feel sorry for the fact that he is a 17-year-old and this experience has to be traumatic for him. It will be a long 8 months for him in there. Three visits for an hour a week isn't a whole lot.

VAN HALEN OU812

NICK GOT OFF EASY..

Dixie

Why should these two worthless parents even get the video visitation room to themselves to visit with their punk ass kid? They arent any better than anyone else, they should be treated just like the common folk. I hope all three of them get some kind of ear fungus from the phones.

Bimbo Baggins

Nick is douchebag and got not enough. Nip this behavior in the butt so he doesn't become the next Spears drama

patsy ramsey

THIS IS SUCH A SWEET FAMILY GET TOGETHER!
TWO LOVING PARENTS AND THEIR CHILD WHO KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON.
LETS GIVE A STANDING OVATION TO THE HULKSTER FOR KEEPING HIS FAMILY SO CLOSELY BONDED TOGETHER.
WHAT A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR ALL THE YOUNG HULKAMANIA FANS OUT THEIR.
-RUB YOUR DAUGHTERS INNER THIGHS
-DATE A GIRL THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOUR DAUGTER
-DIVORCE YOUR WHORE
AND DONT APOLOGIZE TO THE FAMILY OF THE VICTUMS YOU KILLED
-RAISE MURDERERS

Liz

The "truth" hurts sometimes!

Twinker

You reap what you sow.

Me

#10. 1. He didn't kill him. Although he is badly injured, he's alive. And anyone who has ever had to watch a loved one in a coma or semi-comatose will tell you that's a BIG difference.

2. Your caps lock is your friend.

THE BOSS

THIS IS TRULY A TRAGEDY FOR GRAZIANO FAMILY...I THINK SOMEWHERE DOWN ROAD NICK WILL GET HIS. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. YOU'LL SEE.

Laura

Did the victim do anything to stop the fast driving? He was friends with Nick, why did he get into a car with him if he did not feel safe? Also, he was drinking, too. He is of age, it's pretty weird that a 24 year old is hanging out with a 17 year old. It's a shame what happened to him, but he could make a conscious decision to not ride with him if he didn't feel safe. I know I was pretty immature at the age of 17, and I drove fast and acted like an idiot, and I now I'm 25, and I would not be hanging with a 17 year old, nor get into a car with him. Especially if he was drinking. Oh, but yea, unless I wanted to use his family or their money. Hmm?It's his fault too, you make good decisions and don't drive with people that you don't trust. He knew Nick had a speeding problem, so don't ride with him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments