Naomi Watts Flashes Her Headlights

5/14/2008 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aussie actress Naomi Watts starred in yet another "Ring" sequel last night -- as in the ones around her nipples!

While her wardrobe malfunction didn't involve the sight of her areolas, the 39-year-old blonde did expose her unfortunate flower petal pasties. Don't they come in basic black?!

A nip slip might have been less embarrassing.

TMZhires13yearolds

Whoo Whoo! I know I'm turned on by this glimpse of.........er.........ah.....hmmm......something white just like you pervs at TMZ! More.......more........more!!!

LWood

So what? I'd wear them too if going bra-less in a sheer black top!
Kinda sexy and different...!

perky

Looks to me like she did it on purpose and that's the look she was going for. What's the big deal after you've seen Britney's junk and Lilo's manly-looking hindquarters and chest?

neo

I love Naomi Watts. She's such a talented actress.

Lorie

Maybe she should of picked a diffrent dress. I understand her not wanting to show her you "knows"! but that look is not very pretty.

Teabagger4444

My guess Harvey rubbed one out over his matzah ball soup looking at those pastys.....what an idiot

hippie

I'm a 48 yr old woman, and I would wear those pasties in a heartbeat (if my tahtahs were abit bouncier still). You know she had to have done it on purpose to get a raise out of the paprazzi and followers. She's young, pretty and has the "tahtahs" to do it! Do those things while you can, no matter how good you look when you are older, it just isn't easily accepted to "see" through ones garments. Go get'em Naomi!

PencilErasersOnSteroids

After seeing the length of her nipples in 21 grams, I can see why she opted for the pasties.

Insert comical name here

Why not just wear a strapless bra? Or a dress with a liner? The point here was obviously to show off the stupid pasties, she must have really bad taste or be despirate to get on some trashy web site.

emme

I enjoy her work but I'm sorry, that's just tacky.

auramac

I love her.

Trish

Those are Lily Padz Nursing Pads, not pasties.

Krishna

At 39, I'm sure she is happy the high beams still come on

Jennifer2000

Headlights ? How about led's ! Those saging mosquito bites would have a hard time lighting up anyones day.

Tamara

I guess you have to be a former or present nursing mother to know they are actuallly nursing pads. They are called lilly pads and are used to keep you from leaking through when you don't have a bra to hold the cotton ones in. They are little pasties, but for the nursing mom. Give her a break!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments