Prince Von A-Hole: Must Not-See TV

5/14/2008 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last time we checked, 91-year-old Zsa Zsa Gabor wasn't dead yet, so what's her daffy hubby doing looking for a new princess?

It's for some new lame-ass reality show, which begs the bigger question -- while we give him a few minutes here and there, why in the hell would anyone give him his own show?!

RB

Prince Von A-Hole is a prince, right? Prince of which country and why isn't he living there instead of BH.

Hahahaha

I love this guy!

Xan

"Prince Von A-Hole: Must Not-See TV"

and yet, you guys keep filming him..

jeezlouise

He IS a very interesting, funny, personality. Totally a spineless, meak, weasel, but, funny to listen to. Whats with the 3 gay sons anyway? Prince Germany is such a pathetic media whore...

krazy

Seems like all the coverage TMZ puts on this guy, he has his own TV show already? Stop bringing him in the media. What I would LOVE to see TMZZ do is if they see this jaggoff to not do anything. See if you can catch him begging for attention. Thats what you should do to all the stars. Give no facetime, and see if they run towards the camera's as if to say "what about me"

THAT would be a show to watch. Celebwhores ® 5/14/08

scissors

He's probably still dealing with traumatization issues since his recently being handcuffed naked to his Rolls Royce steering wheel by a couple of hookers that stole his watch. Cut the guy some slack...he's been around (in more ways than one I'm sure) and he has personality. Maybe not a lot of it, but I'd watch the show at least one time.

LAME

I never even heard of this guy until I started coming to TMZ - It's YOUR fault TMZ that he get's so much face time!

I actually think Von A-hole pays TMZ to post stories about him! All in a days work I suppose!

just wondering

....I PRAY TO GOD THIS SHOW AIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Me in DC

That's all we need! Another stupid fake reality show! What sponsers would even pay for this show?

America

A few minutes here and there? The man's your whole business plan.

just wondering

well, the show would be right up there with the mentality of Simple Life...it ain't going to any Hall Of Fame!...pure laughs.

LAME

What are they gonna call the show???

First in line to marry a Prince (gag) after his rich wife dies?

Not trying to be mean to his wife - but my GOD!!! What else would they call a reality TV show with him in it?

pissed!!

actually he pretty much knows who hes gonna marry after his wife dies. its his gf now.... this show is just prob. gonna be about him adopting some chick. idk... u know him anything for money

MindyD

WHY do you guys continue to give this guy a moment of attention?

TMZhires13yearolds

A minute here and there?????hahahahahaha Yeah, right. You guys are the Prince's bitch. He summons, you come running.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments