America's Next Top Hypocrite

5/15/2008 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

During casting, "ANTM" plus-sized winner Whitney said she wouldn't change herself to win -- but who the hell was the chick who went home with the modeling contract last night?

j9

Nothing like pandering to the fatties. Oh Brother. . Political correctness is turning the world into a bunch of frightened liars. Heres some truth for all -- regardless of your face, you do not look good FAT, cover that up please!!!!

TheTruth

"George I Think I Got It", this is not TMZ!! I am your father "George I Think I Got It".

WTF

Tyra you are not a very bright person. Being "plus size" in the world of modeling does not mean being fat, it means being average. Would you like all of our young women to idolize being thin and starve themselves to get therer. You obviously are not a very well educated person. Go back to school and learn something.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn TMZ. She's a blonde now. She still looks curvy to me and is very attractive. SO WHAT????

zombie_hands

Funny I thought plus size were 14 or a 16 not a size 8? Size 8 is a horse in the modeling world.

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

First of all shes a bitch. And not just a bitch like Im a bitch but shes a true B-I-T-C-H! I didnt like her from the start. The only reason she won is because Top Model figures in order to keep ratings up they have to keep it "fair" and hand this one to the fat ho. I mean seriously in the fattest country in the world they really cant keep letting the stick figures win and keep ratings up can they? Anya was wayyyyy better and won so many more times it wasnt even funny. Ill bet anything we will see more of Anya in the future than of Fatney!

Riley

The fact that that girl is considered "plus sized" makes me feel like a walrus and i'm only a size 4 lol. That's so sick. I guess good for her tho?

Stacers

I am SO happy Whitney won!! She looks exactly the same other than her hair color- which if you watched the show you'd see they changed it and Tyra commented last night that she was versatile b/c she looked great with dark and light hair! She is AMAZING and it's about time that a real person won antm. She's a size 10!!!! how is that a plus size?!?! She's beautiful!

jumpoverme

She's the new Anna Nicole. I live!!!!!!!!!!!! I still wanted the Iman-clone to win though.

Bird

This show has lost all credibility for me. First Salicia and now this. I don't care that she is a plus sized girl, but the fact is her pictures were terrible. I think Tyra wanted to get a plus size model in the Versace show so bad she just pulled a fast one. By the way, this was the worst runway I have ever seen on ANTM.

T

TMZ is very ignorant for posting this "story." Whitney's hair color was changed BY the ANTM crew. That's it. Get a real story, TMZ. DLISTED & PEREZ are so much more interesting than your site.

Liz

Thank God the stick from Somalia (Fatima) did not win................Oh but, she has been trough so much!! BFD!!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#17 j9: I agree with your post, kinda. Being fat isn't healthy. I think a moron can figure that out. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Surely you would have to agree. So in YOUR opinion, people don't look good fat. Let's not speak for the whole human race because it makes you look like an A$$, IMO of course.

grly300

You are so stupid, DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW!!! TYRA CHANGES THEIR HAIR TO HELP BENEFIT THEM!!! IDIOTS! LEAVER HER ALONE!!!

Lucy Phoenix

I started watching the series but the producers run so many versions at different times that I got lost and quit watching. I could never tell if I was seeing the current season or something 3 years ago. They all look like scrawny spoiled teens anyway.

I had to laugh when a girl who just auditioned for American Idol came down the steps and shouted "I'm going to be America's next Top Model" then got embarassed by her stupid remark. I guess some people just hit every reality show audition.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments