Bush Flips for Israel

5/15/2008 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dubya -- who still has 249 days in office -- took some time away from Presidentin' to enjoy a bike ride in Israel today ... and flash his middle finger to the international press!

He's either desperately trying to stop the bike ... or sending a strong message to all the terrorists. Hard to tell with G-Dub!

freespeech4u&me

Bush was a mediocre student at best. His father and his father's friends set him up with every company he ever owned, and he ran them all into the ground... and quickly. His tenure as governor of Texas left a record for lowest levels in state history in education, health and welfare, and state economy, and killed and sent more people to prison and death row than has ever been recorded. The state was a disaster when he left office. All the brouha over Bill and wether he inhaled, and now we find out Dubya is an alcoholic, and was a cocaine USER! He's supposed to be my brother in Christ, yet I watched him with my own eyes refuse to denounce his membership in the Skull & Bones. Ever read the Patriot Act? I have, large parts. Scary stuff. Totally unconstitutional, same as this war, same as his first election, same as his national ID card, same as his claim to the right of executive privilage and secrecy, it just never ends! Give me a break! You keep covering for him all you want, I'm finished with him AND the republican party who have so lied to me. I'm out... call me ms. independent, a former rep who will not be voting mccain.

demsblowgoats

Snazzy, We are glad you are gone! I bet good old algore or omama would really keep us as safe as W. If you do not want to serve in the armed forces do not enroll. I feel for our fallen soldiers. They had a choice to defend our country. You have a choice to move to Canada. Please make that choice. Who cares if your fricken phone is tapped, the only folks against the patriot act are the ones doing illegal stuff! Now go vote for Omama. Watch the taxes go up and the economy go down!!!

Diamondtangouniform

Yup he's flipping off all of you effing PANSY ASS LIBS, don't worry pansies their are plenty of real men who will volunteer to protect this country. Bush wasn't perfect but he took it to those animals. and we haven't been attacked. If a mugger was pounding a Liberal's girlfriend in the face he would try to appease the mugger rather than kick his ass. How pathetic, pansies.

freespeech4u&me

To demsblow: Same 'ol rhetoric... because I do not support Dubya you act like I am not a patriot. I pray for all of our men and women in the military, do you? I can't imagine a nice hearted person would tag themselves with a mean spirited nomer like you chose. Oh and yea, thanks for the display of hate, intolerence, self inflicted oblivion, and closed mindedness. Reminds me of me some years ago... sure glad God delivered me out of all of that meaness. Pure d ugly. All I did was tell truth. Why this so offends you is between you and God. God is truth. Jesus said I am the way, and the Truth.... why you so afraid of truth? Or critical thought, for that matter???? Dubya is not my God. He will not be the one to judge me on Judgement Day, God will. So I choose to follow Jesus, and what he says to do, not Dubya. Please show me anywhere in the New Testament where Jesus EVER encouraged, condoned, or sanctified any war, other than the one He will wage at His return at Armageddon. Good Lord, does anybody even read The Bible?? Cuz you are going polar opposite to what we are commanded. You need to wake up, if you even care. I hope you do. Jesus does. I am not your enemy. All I did was speak truth.

bleep

Show some respect for OUR president!!

bleep

I agree with Chad and the few true patriots that have expressed their opinions.

bleep

snazzy...NO! Are you trying to start you're own cult??

bleep

Snazzy you are not only ignorant but really weird! I pray every day for our service men and women! My brother and sister are in Iraq protecting OUR country from people like you. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!

BOEING 787

bleepu, are you to much of a coward to serve in Iraq yourself, punk asses who are cowards like
you should shut the hell up. It would be unpatriotic to admire a president who breaks the law.
God bless our troops, our nation, Israel, and the whole good world.
Screw all the coward ditto-heads like bleepu, demsblowgoats, and all the other friggin morons.

Kelli

Look Ma! No training wheels, I can do it. :)

Kelli

God Bless Our Troops. Thanks to anyone that has ever served our country.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Way back in the early posts, a true moron stated that we have been in Iraq longer than Viet Nam. Must be a 10 year old idiot posting here.

I believe Dubya got all the wrong info from his people and others around the world about WMD's in Iraq. I notice that NO ONE here ever mentions that ISRAEL may be the reason we are not leaving Iraq now. We need to establish a military base in Iraq and cannot do so until there is a stable government. Israel is our ally and is in NATA. Have any of you seen any big Jewish organizations protest us being in Iraq. Ain't gonna happen folks. Germany has stated that they don't want to see the US leave Iraq because of Israel. Well no sh!t. Germany is a member of NATA. Cause if Iran goes after Israel, and for sure they will when able, all of NATA will have to protect Israel. Boy the French must be praying we never leave Iraq because they might have to actually "fight" a war.............Iran is just waiting to let the Jews have it full guns and they gotta go thru Iraq to do it.

Just a thought.

Jessica

Amazing at the name calling going back and forth in this blog. No surprise as it shows how truly divided our country is and has been for many Presidential terms. The insults of each calling ignorant morons---those who are name calling and giving the 'fu's' (classy at that) must be looking in the mirror. One wrote of the Skull and Bones; a secret club at an Ivy league college that MANY high profile people and politicians have been a member of. Let's be careful as many are NOT to point out the current 'ANTI-AMERICAN' candidate Obama who 1) has toured "57 states" with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska...hmmmm the 57 Islamic States Barack? 2) Didn't wear an American flag lapel pin until recently when Hillary started causing some scare in his camp - another 'let's pacify the American public to win them over' 3) Hes' a JUNIOR Senator that has only served 1 YEAR in SENATE and has campaigned the last 2 --- how does that QUALIFY him to run our country?????? And we are criticizing a 'wartime' President because he was caught changing gears with his middle finger??? I'm sure he planned that like Clinton did with the cigars and the blue Gap dress!!!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#75....................makes total sense. But here, when someone truly makes sense, no one EVER comes back at ya. Shows the mentally of 90% of the posters here.

FATASS KIM IS A RACIST

LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY WISH WE HAD 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments