« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

City Attorney Says Worm is One Bad Apple

5/15/2008 9:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County city attorney has charged bad boy baller Dennis Rodman with domestic violence after he allegedly hit his gf last month at a Los Angeles hotel.

Prosecutors nailed Rodman with several misdemeanor counts of spousal battery, brandishing a deadly weapon and one count of dissuading a witness.

Cops say Gina Peterson called hotel security on the evening of April 30 after she claims The Worm grabbed her arm after they had some sort of fight, causing a bruise. After the incident Rodman's rep told us that he had "had too much to drink" that night.

Dennis is currently at a rehab facility in Florida where two days ago he told us "I've never hit anyone."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

He's Boring now

what you mean "I never hit anyone"? You hit scottie pippen when you was with the Pistons and than you hit and kicked in the balls that cameraman who was under the basket.

You been hitting folk you're whole life, why would hitting a woman be any different to you? You on drugs and booze.

wtf

So which is it? He hit her or grabbed her arm?

Kelli

Oh boy, he was probably so waisted he doesn't remember.

Democrats are evil

What else would you expect on an individual who pierces his lips, nostrils, tongue, eyebrows, ears, and has tattoos all over his body. Only an idiot would conclude that this is a peaceful man. This is one very disturbed person.

Noelle

Get over yourself. U ain't cool, U a fool

frogs and gravel

You can tell he is surrounded by "yes men". If he had any True Friends they would tell
him he looks like a TOTAL idiot with all those piercings. Sometimes you have to tell
people close to you how it is even if it means hurting their feelings.

knockout_kid

first bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whogivsafuk

To #6, ya you are, and I've got a penis that Harvey would die for..........

Robyn

He is UGLY UGLY UGLY with all that metal on him.

Circus Circus

The trial is going to be absolutely delicious. I hope it's on TV, I hope Dennis hauls out all sorts of dirt on the victim in court, I hope to see more of that sweet little daughter of hers in the courtroom audience. What will they wear? As Adriean says Gina is the "REAL housewife" of OC. Tsk Tsk

pluEEEEASE

Did he not hit Carmen Electra when they had thier big falling out?

Wondering Male

Hey!@ I've been drunk and grabbed my wife by the arm and left bruises.....give the guy a break! He was inebraited, went and grab her arm without malice and she got bruised, hardly a reason to charge this guy! What has this freaking LEGAL system become?!!! I am 6' 5", 315 lbs and muscular. When we grab someone, as my wife says, we don;t realize our own strenght. Sorry Dennis, hope it works out!
That being said, I personally can;t stand the boisterious idiot! He should give himself a chance though and deal with his disease, Dinking is not working for him!

anonymous

Did he say he'd never hit anyone before or after he hit the bar!!!!!!!!

raven

dennis rodman needs a makeover STAT!

first off .. i can't believe ANY would woman touch him ... he just always looks DIRTY and skanky to me ... don't get me wrong .. i love piercings, tattoos and black men ... but he just is gross. i read his book .. bla bla bla i know all about his life and childhood .. but he really needs to get a grip and grow up.

get rid of some of the metal, Dennis. you're not 20 ... and take a shower once in a while. get a decent hair cut ... clean up a bit ... you wouldn't be that bad if you just bathed!!!

please, please for the love of all humanity ... get some help.

Lalaland

He grabbed her arm with enough force to cause a bruise... violence is violence whether it involves actual striking or not.

I mean you could do like Wayne Brady and "I'm gonna choke a bitch" but it's still assault...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments