Heather Pimps Herself, Not Her Kid

5/15/2008 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Locklear's revenge tactics against husband-stealer/kid-pimper Denise Richards are clear -- keep showing up in public looking fabulous! We smell a walk off!

artstoyz

She still looks great!

jef

fanf**kingtastic

VAN HALEN OU812

i would eat her for days......

Bren

She has class!

mike

That lamo dude she is with is her $8 hour assistant. After firing all her other assistants the only person who will hang out with her is the stereo repair man, Jeff. Poof, here he is getting his hollywood on for $8 an hour. What happened to all her friends that were on her payroll? They stopped telling her she is #1 and guess what? They re gone. Getting on the Karma train.

raven

heather locklear is better off without her skank ass x-friend denise .. and certainly better off without her ugly old drunk ass loser exhusband.

she is still beautiful .. has class ... love her!

Maizie

Denise was wrong no matter how she tried to justify it in her own mind. I know someone just like her. Was it worth it?

Twinker

Cougarlicious.

Sharona

Oh, please - Locklear is no saint. She filed divorce papers on Richie while he was on tour, and he had to hear about it from a pap/reporter. Less than one week after filing, she was seen out and about, all cozy with David Spade, a/k/a Joe Dirt.

Denise did not "steal" Heather's husband, she gave him away without even a courtesy call to let him know he was out of the picture.

Just call me trailer trash....

that skank denise should only hope and pray she looks this good when she gets to be her age....this woman is ageless and beautiful and anyone who says any different is just jealous

Cara

Am I the only one who thinks that she ruined her face? She looks like a chipmunk with puffy cheeks. She used to be so natural and beautiful and has done too much to her face. She looks good for her age, but she is pumped up with too many fillers and/or a facial implant. Check out old photos of her and you can see the difference.

Ernesto

I love Heather Locklear, she is a fantastic actress and looks like a million bucks, seriously how stupid is Richie Sambora??!!!

Pussyboy

She kinda looks like me.

(I wish).

BEAUTIFUL!

Helen

Go Heather
Denise Richards is a wannabe actress, she's even lowered herself to do a reality show. I guess some people will do anything to become an actress

BabyGirl

I Love Heather... she is absolutely Gorgeous! I named my daughter Amanda ,because that was Heather's name on Melrose.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments