Jamie Lynn Layin' a Brick S***house?

5/15/2008 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge went where any expectant young couple would go on a Wednesday -- a brick store. Do it yerself, y'all!

Sources tell TMZ that the couple has been house-hunting in the area and is close to finalizing a deal. Kentwood Brick refaces homes in -- remarkably enough -- brick. Coincidence? Probably not.

Im just sayin'...

man, TMZ. The Spears family just refuses to give you new stuff so THIS is what you come up with? Isnt it better to just WAIT for something to report rather than report on nothing and look like idiots?

Amanda

Brick sounds good and strong.

Too bad Jamie couldn't go to Costa Rica with Britney.

Im just sayin'...

You forgot to mention that she is an unwed 17 year old mother to be.

Krishna

With these high gas prices why would they want a TRAILER made out of brick?

Rustyvain

Hey Y'all it's me "Baby Jamie Lynn Spears"...You cant see me cuz I'm in my Mommy's tummy. I can't wait to pop out and finally get to stay with my Auntie Brit and do fun things like drinking red bull and playing with my cousins toys...hey where are my cousins anyways?. I hope my Mommy got the G.E.D.?
I want to be famous I hope Grand-mammy will show me how so I ca be on Zoe 102 ? Sound good?

clau

she is not the first under ager person to get pregnant, give her a break. I bet many of the people leaving comments and criticisingg where probably preganant under age aswell.

my3cent$

OMG! NEWSFLASH: They do normal stuff!

...and agree with Bob - You forgot to mention that she is an unwed 17 year old mother to be.

@@ < eyeroll

Spaz

Holly fu*king crap..bricks..You call that news? Get a Fu*king life.

Twinker

It's more than sad seeing her make decisions about bricks when she would have had more fun picking out a prom dress and a bikini or two for summer vacation.

alreadybad

She is no longer news and your reporting is showing signs of age, like it's on it's last leg.

his fav brunette

im sure they are PAYING someone [maybe a builder @@ eye roll....] to BUILD them a house.....with bricks....and im sure they picked them out....yall are so freakin lame.

Ugh

It's comforting to know if I get in a car accident and deemed mentally incompetent, I can get a job at TMZ.

Krishna

Yeah! I'm sick of hearing about those 2 human sperm banks that you affectionately refer to as Britney and Jamie.

Puter Boi

If she were a 13 year old boy, Harvey Levin would be all up in there.

Roxy

Why the expletive in the headline?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments