Kimora Lee's Fab Life?

5/15/2008 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Without any of her usual bling, furs, drag makeup or heels, KimHorror Lee Simmons was almost unrecognizable on Wednesday.

The 33-year-old divorcing mother of two hit the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills in all her Baby Phat glory.

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

Lets see she looks ummmmm chineese, they all look like that..

ValoHalo

She is a ugly woman! And a bitch to boot.

Mary Paps

#12 She is pregant. And yes, if it wasen't for russell, she would be in Korea selling rice. Nobody Cares. What makes her a Bitch is that her attitude. To her, if you are not rich, or known in Hell Wood, you are nothing. Funny for somebody who was a Cocaine user and had a nose job.

sfgdd

she's fat and ugly and loud and annoying.

chris from vancouverBC

fawk what an ugly ass whore. she need to go back to the bangkok massage parlour that richard found her in.
QUIT BUYING HER CRAP!!! PHAT FARM = FAT FARM.

camaguey

This woman with makeup looks average AT BEST. This woman without makeup, as shown in the picture, looks like she's just come from a boxing match and she didn't do very well, receiving all of the blows to her face. WHOA! And she MUST lay off that fried chicken, I mean, RIGHT NOW!

Dottie654

She had a nose job? You are kidding? It looks absolutely awful/ugly and big and pudgy in this picture. I'd sue the doc.

anonymous

flipping channels I seen her with her girls on a pre-episode of her show they are such pathetic spoiled brats,I can see when they grow older they are going to need rehab I hope their father does something she is raising them as selfish self-absorbed people like paris hilton!!!!!!!!

em

It makes me laugh every time I read lame comments trashing someone. It makes you look so jealous and insecure about yourself. Haha, Kimora and any of these other celebrities are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank while your still stuck in your trailer park. Haters!

Adrean

em, I AGREE WITH YOU HATING ON CELEBS JUST MAKE THE HATERS LOOK AND SOUND JEALOUS. THEY GOT ALL THE MONEY AND THE POWER THE LIFE WE WISH WE ALL HAD AND YET. THEY LAUGHIN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY IF YOU DIDN'T SEE HER IN PERSON YOU WOULDNT BE TRYING TO TALK TO HER. SO DON'T HATE CUZ I'M SURE ALL OF YOU LOOK WORSE THAN HER.

tlt

Fugly!! Man does she look like a dude, including a beer gut and as set of balls. This he/she has a man size crotch, wow, better look out and do what they say, otherwise he's gona bang your ass with herz package.

Ya know...

Luna

This will be the next one to go nip/tuck crazy! Especially when the Asian side of her heritage bites her in the fake,materialistic biyotch ass and she starts to age BADLY!I wonder if she'll have a "career" still when people stop buying her tacky,poorly amde overpriced crap,or her crappy perfume?My guess is...NO ! She doesn't have any business sense on her own,apart from being a demanding harpie,yelling orders at people and acting like she's better than everyone else just because she screwed ,married,then divorced someone who deserves the title of "mogul" ,that was able to buy her a real career as well as an even bigger ego!!

Rebecca Sandstone

Had never heard of her or her products until recently but if she truly treats her employees as she does on her show, then I would never purchase anything with her name attached to it. Money can be there one moment and gone the next!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4