McCona-Spawn To Bring in Big Bucks

5/15/2008 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey and baby mama Camila Alves are busy doing what all expectant parents do -- fielding million dollar offers for pictures of their kid!

TMZ has learned that McConaughey has hired "brand agent" Todd Shemarya -- who's already brokered deals for Brangelina and Xtina -- to help pull in some serious dough for photos of his child. So far, Mattyboy's gotten offers from three different publications -- EACH OVER A MILLION BUCKS! And the price is still climbing.

No word if the baby is a boy or girl -- but either way it's gonna be a cash cow. What happened to the bongo drumming, "just keep living" McConaughey we all knew and loved? Guess he's got to find some way to keep paying for all those shirts -- ya know, the ones he never wears.

Make It Right!!

TMZ, why do you keep this article in "the hot zone?" You are the only ones who seem to care about McConaspawn! Why? Did you pay the million dollars and are now trying to drum up attention to get someone to bid higher and get you out of your mistake? He's so over!

smallandfries

I'm glad that Matthew McConaughey is settling down. I am happy for the soon to be Mrs. I hope he doesn't forget the public. "We Still Love You Matthew"..........................

smallandfries

I'm glad that Matthew is finally settling down. I hope he remembers his adoring fans. I'm not too happy with his eccentric lifestyle (hey Robin Leach looks good now), but we got to give it to him; . You have one hot babe there; and she will make a good mother and wife to your children. ................

smallandfries

I want everybody to know that I'm still a die-hard Matthew McConaughey fan. I'm not familiar with his wife- but I hope things work out for the good in the future. >llllllllllllllllllllllll

DaTruth

How much are pics of the conception sellin' for? Thatsa nice, sexy time!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3