Remy Shoots Off on Victim

5/15/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You'd think that after being convicted by a jury and being sentenced to eight years in state prison, Remy Ma might be a tiny bit repentant about shooting her ex-friend Makeda Barnes-Joseph.

But oh no she isn't: Yesterday, on New York's Hot 97 with Miss Jones, Remy called in to blast her accuser after Barnes herself called in to set the record straight. Four priceless words: "My stomach is crazy!"

If you thought Remy was out of control before, you're not going to believe this s**t!

KO

Hot 97 maybe? There is no "Power 97" in NY........

p1tey1

I am convinced this chick is CRAZY!!! And prison is just where she belongs. She wanted to act like a thug, now she'll be punished like one. And I hope she has to serve the ENTIRE EIGHT YEARS!!!! LOL!!!

Its over Remy............do your time and shut up!!!!

Liz

All I heard was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo! With friends like Remy, who needs any enemies? Throw her butt in jail and lose the key!

Tyson

Remy just do your bid... crying you didn't do it is not ganster

good grief!

is remy a girl or guy? cause the remy that called in sounds like a guy!!!!!!!

Adolph

I wish she would have shot Harvey instead because we all know that Harvey and his kind will do anything for money.

Loud and talentless

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... The I.Q. of a football bat. Typical Fraudbama supporter if you ask me.

Krishna

YOU GOING DOWN MA - WE WILL SEE YOU IN 8 YEARS.

REALITYCHECK

ITS CALLED DIRECT DEPOSIT DUMBASS!

Lord Snooty

Sounds from the zoo...?

Fan Since 2007!!!

Rap is Dead
This is Why

grow up

parole boards love it when you take NO responsibility. keep up the whinning girl you'll do all 8 years like you should because your to dumb to shut your mouth.

g the Consultant (NY)

A plea should have been made. This is not TV where you going to win a Jury. If you take a poll of people in the in any city on any street the majority will say plea or negotiate will be the final choice. Taken a case to trail is so serious an innocent person will take a plea just to not feel the raft of blowing trail Her lawyer wanted to make more money maybe?

Sistah J

Like I said before, as adults we have to show some sort of control , we do not act on verything we think is happening.
For Remy to shoot someone over money and then leave her to die was dead wrong, I have no idea why people
feel sorry for her azz because she was dead wrong, she should have recv more time , now I do feel sorry for the fact
thst she does have a 8 yr old son, maybe in jail she wil reoent and humble herself, her defense was wack they should have had her plead temporary insanity and went to anger management, but no sister wanted to waste her time the courts time with this bs self defense the gun went off theroy, BS, This is very sad and I hope this sets an example that you do not shoot someone int he stomach over money!!!

Shelly

what a trifeling @ss niSSer... she is the posterchild for what NOT to be

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments