Sharpton Rips A-Hole a New One

5/15/2008 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev. Al Sharpton just laid into Zsa Zsa's bonehead hubby on his internet radio show for going off on Barack Obama's wife, Michelle.
Al Sharpton: Click to view
In an exclusive statement issued earlier to TMZ, the Rev said, "Prince Von Anhalt should be denounced for his insensitive and racist attack on Michelle Obama, a proud, well-educated, and refined mother and wife."

GrannyJ

One racist critizising another racist - how funny!!

michael meade

Sick of the "R" word. These days you get a fart turned cross ways and it is a race issue.

Dynamo Dan

I don't care for Von A-Hole, or Michele Obama. But I hate that worthless racist piece of CRAP, Al Sharpton.
Why didn't Al say anything when Von A-Hole was trashing Paris?..... Oh yeah, Paris isn't BLACK.

LaLa Laureen

oh please, shut the F*** up sharpton, black people dont even like u anymore

my3cent$

Must be a slow day for Shifty picking a fight with a known assclown who talks crap about everyone.

ono

This is how it is now, and it will only get worse ...you can talk trash about anyone...but if you say anything about a black person ..even if it's true ...you WILL be called a racist.

BDD

I agree freedom of speech is very important. But I find it a little curious when some idiot wants to say something about someone of color they always sprinkle it with a racial reference (washer woman) without specifically saying the actual words . If he wanted to call her a nmae just call her the name. Most of the time that what folks like Sharpton object to.

how dumb

Al Sharpton keeps racism alive. This Prince guy says horrible things about just everybody..... Al Sharpton never gave a crap about that.

YOU'RE KEEPING RACISM ALIVE BY ALWAYS CRYING RACISM. THERE IS REAL RACISM IN THE WORLD, AND YOU BOYS WHO CRY WOLF ARE RUINING IT FOR REAL ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE SOLVED.

madalyn

Both of those guys are LOSER's..............

Rap sucks

IM SO SICK OF THIS GUY,EVERY TIME A CELEBRITY SAYS SOMETHING AGAINST BLACKS,WELL GUESS WHAT HERE COMES BLACK SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE,YOU SUCK!AHOLE RUES!

Amber

Al Sharpton is needed. He is the "go to guy" for Injustice everywhere. Not a rascist but a cilvil rights activist. Sharpton speaks up for people who dont have a voice.

stilettochick

Al Sharpton is a racist. I can't stand his sorry ass, and I am black. Von A-Hole is just ignorant. I actually don't believe he knows any better. Can we say I-D-I-O-T! Some of these posters are racist as hell and it is a sad situation to lump one group of people together just because of their color.

Some things will never change, but Al Sharpton is ALWAYS consistent. Consistently an ass!

Todd Dwyer

I agree, I would rather hear anything Von A-hole says over Sharpton, anyday!
I cant stand Al Sharpton....GET A LIFE! You are a Jerk!

The real story!

Most of you people on this blog need to really studie black history and see what these people went through and try to understand before you say anything about them. These people get attacked almost everyday about there race not the topic on the blog like most people on TMZ. I have been coming to TMZ for over a year and most people here attack the black race when it is a black person in the topic. Why! Do you attack a race when there is only one person on topic like OJ that gets people to start attacking the black race. Read over when theres a black person and see what i mean. It does not happen to another race. I think this is what AL means when he comes out to defend his people no one eles will!

Dave the pig

Obama associated himself with Rev. Wright for 20 years and claims to
not know what Rev. Wright's real thoughts were. If this is true,
then he is unfit to become president as it shows his lack of
judgment in dealing with people. I myself doubt what he said, he
must have known he was dealing with a hateful minister and looked the
other way because deep down, he himself must share Rev. Wrights views.

Obama also has William Ayers - US terrorist - as one of his friends. What about that photo of Bill Ayers stomping on the American flag. Enough said! When I don't share the views of my friends, I make it clear or I
disassociate myself from them! Shouldn't he have done the same?????

As for his wife, Michelle Obama is one of those women with a HUGE chip on her shoulder! She went from making $100,000 as an attorney to $300,000 in 3 years - this biatch was raking in the dough and still has the nerve to say that only recently she has been proud of her country. She is an ungrateful, scolding sour puss who goes on and on ..... and I still have yet to hear if she went back to the hood, projects, barrios and donated any of that money that she was cashing in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments