Sharpton Rips A-Hole a New One

5/15/2008 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rev. Al Sharpton just laid into Zsa Zsa's bonehead hubby on his internet radio show for going off on Barack Obama's wife, Michelle.
Al Sharpton: Click to view
In an exclusive statement issued earlier to TMZ, the Rev said, "Prince Von Anhalt should be denounced for his insensitive and racist attack on Michelle Obama, a proud, well-educated, and refined mother and wife."

R.Zimmerman

BTW
Diva, Diva, Diva!!! Learn to think coherently and spell correctly before you start blithering. Okay?

The Saint

Why is this racist still on the air?

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Is Sharpton a liberal Fascist ?
His actions seem to indicate that he will manipulate ant events to produced a desired Victim that satifiy a Socialist Cause ?
All people from every race and creed have denouce him and others like him at one time or the other.

gagal

Obama's well educated wife got her education FREE from this country she hates so much. Sharpton is the biggest racist there is.

commykilla

Al Sharpton should be shot. Hes a disgrace to mankind. Hes a racist pig

whatever!

Diva you sound just as prejudiced as Al Sharpton. You are acting like you smell like roses when you are spewing out the same garbage he does! So Dive BITE ME

Matt

I love TMZ, but you guys stink for getting a quote from Sharpton. The media needs to stop giving this reverse racist a forum for his hate speech. He's an ambulance chaser who only looks to advance his name.

whatever!

You can't even speak the ENGLISH language DIVA! What you only know how to write your stripper name?

FATASS KIM IS A RACIST

please!!! this rev- (what a joke) is one of the biggest racist out but of course because he is black he gets away with his racism! can't believe anything he or jerk obama says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mccain for president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mccain all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz

Thank you diva..............you have certainly show your true self without answering the question!

No, you are the idiot! Knowledge is POWER my dear..............you might want to try getting some!!!!!

Diva

lol @whatever

Sweetie your not worthy of my teeth Marks if you can't understand me since I dont speak the english language why respond to something you dont understand, you stupid Tard. Proves my point im hitting some nerves here and there. Which brings me back to my original point if I say something agains't whites then I'm deemed as Racist but it's ok to bash ever other minority group in the world. You can dish it out but you can't take it! I'm waiting for the I'm Anti American remarks thrown at me next...hahahaha I get off from you getting upset!

Diva

@LLS

The question was answered but people with their head up their own azz like you my friend choose to not acknowledge it when a person gives it to you upclose and personal. Sucks to be you.....Oh well I'm off to enjoy my beautiful life I played with you TMZ losers long enough Muah love Ya's

whatever!

What the hell do your teeth marks have to do with you being an idiot?

FATASS KIM IS A RACIST

oh diva-- what makes you a diva? let me quess- you are black and have a big mouth? (but a big mouth with NO education to back it up is just a big mouth!) go vote for the first time i am sure- only only only because he is black! who is racist?!

Diva

@Obama is A racist

Actually smart azz mr know it all, im Mixed! yup ah shocker I'm of Italian/Irish/Blacjk/& Brazilian mixture. But hillbillies like you automatically assume i'm A full blooded African American female cause im not scared to voice my opinion agains't fascist out there. My main thing is if your going to hate at least be an equal opportunity Hater thank you!

Had to set you straight before I left.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments