Xtina's Rack -- What a Boy Wants

5/15/2008 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're real (allegedly) and they're spectacular!

Yummy

Implants + baby weight + breastmilk + push up bras = ginormous, large blue veined, "boobs". Once the baby weight and milk is gone......they will soon turn flacid. She needs more hits so she can afford to keep them up.

Chykshyt

I think she is FUGLY.......she always have to wear A WHOOLE LOOOT OF MAKE up to try and look pretty but i think she looks like a really skinny drag in training

deefogle

ok, so wut if they are real or not.If they arent wut is so damn wrong about it.If it makes her happy and makes her feel better about her body then GOOD!!! and if they are real then u go girl!!!Plus women get pretty big full sized breasts when they are breast feeding i know so, i have had 2 kids and people asked me if mine were real all the time and yes they were.Either way it should not matter.These poor celebrities get knocked down for every move they make.If she wuz just a normal everyday person she would not be getting ridiculed for this crap.GROW UP PEOPLE!!!

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

She soo doesnt even need implants, shes to pretty! Why dont these girls realize they have enough beauty to makeup for small boobs?????

cooper

who cares if they are real or not????? she is a beautiful , happy, fan friendly girl, let her be. and if she's breastfeeding, yea they do get HUGE when u need to nurse hehehe

janet barker

Chris's boobs are full of alchol. Chris is a drunkard. Please don't feed your baby from these boobs

ms pris

They look bigger then when she was pregnant. Yeah, right they are real.

JewsforJesus

Oh, I just love her. She looks so fabulous, and doing the autograph for the fan...I would die!

noelle

I'm a big CA fan, but she is a liar when it comes to the fakeness of her boobs. She claims that big chests run in her family aka "she got it from her mama" but any moron can tell that those flotation devices pasted on her body are anything but natural.

Me in DC

Real silicone you mean!

Shannon

Her boobs are definately not real! I have always had smaller breasts, about the size of Christina in her earlier singing years and I have always noticed celebrity women like me. At one of the awards shows, I think around 2000 or 2001, she showed up and u could totally tell she had a boob job. They were sitting there like balls. It was the one where she wore that skimpy bikini looking shirt and skirt. Trust me, they're not real. Now there huge of course, cause of the baby. Anyway, peace.

Tina

I feel sorry for her!If they were real they wouldn't be on display.

Mario

I don't care what they're made out of. I jus wanna mount my cannon in between them and have some target practice!

Media whores

Those are ABSOLUTELY NOT real.
And as a breast-man, let me say that most men I know consider implants to be grotesque. We get as much satisfaction from them as we would from a water balloon. It might have the same shape as a breast, but getting turned on by a water balloon would just be wrong.

me

I say they're fake. You're boobs don't get that big from just having a baby. Smart though to have a breast augmentation while still in the hospital from having a baby.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments