You Take the Good, You Take the Bad

5/15/2008 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 41-year-old former child star resurfaced at a drag queen bingo event in West Hollywood on Wednesday, looking divine.
Mindy Cohn
On a very special episode of the show's ninth season, Natalie lost her virginity to her boyfriend Snake.

Mindy received a degree in Cultural Anthropology from Loyola Marymount University.

COMMENTS

GARY HUNTER

MINDY COHN LOOKS LIKE ANN RAMES FROM THE MOVIE "THROW MAMA FROM THE TRAIN"

DannyTorrence

Was she the old lady in the bath tub in "The Shining" ?

Cate

R. Zimmerman...we can't trust anyone with THAT name.

She DOES look younger than 41.....and I'm closing in on it at 34...so I think I can say so.

Katie

Is this the best picture you all could come up with??? She looks AWFUL!!! I would sue you if you printed an awful photo like this of me. God Bless you honey....you made chubby girls think a little better of themselves seeing you on TV with all the thin gals.

mad as hell that i cant reach through the computer

i cannot believe that after ALL this time that #13 has the stupidity to say the dumbest thing..... how about YOUR family, or is it fahioable to be INBRED these days.....( or was THAT the dumbest thing????) LOL

Marge

Wow, some people just can't be jelious without showing it. I think a lot of you folks should look in the mirro. Just stand back as it might break. You all have no right to bad mouth her or anyone else. If you can't say something good about someone, then it is best to say nothing at all. She was a fne actress. She played a great part. So judge no,least ye be judged.

shell

I think she looks fantastic!

Five Five Four

Mindy, a word like "divine" wouldn't even begin to describe you!!! A beauty then, a beauty now...and that's fact. =)

starra

OMG!!!! She looks waaaayy younger than 40!!! I thought she was 25!!!!I'm soooo JEALOUS!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuuipo1960

I've seen her on that old 80's NBC show called "Facts Of Life" and she was a good actress. At age 41, she looks great. In fact, she looks 10 years younger. She was always very attractive and so anyway, this is all I have to comment.

AP

C'mon, she doesnt look that bad at all...people have to realize that no one looks exactly like they did 20 years ago. Bob Seger made it into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and some people were actually shocked to see that he didn't look the same at 60 as he did at 25. Do YOU look the same now as you did in the 70s? Also, if you look at the credits at the end of the most recent incarnation of "Scooby Doo", Mindy is the voice of Velma...anyone else aware of that?

KMC

Well, it depends on who you ask if she has aged well. If you ask a white person they would probably say she look good for 41 - if you ask an africa american they would probably say she looks old. White folks age really bad - if they're 20 they look 35, if they're 40 they look 55 and that's no joke.

So I say she looks pretty old for her age!

nottoworry

Natalie,
You're still a cutie. You always made me laugh and I miss the show.
Hope you're still laughing, happy and successful.
Thanks for the memories.

Chan

She made us laugh years ago.. sounds like she has done well..

EGGO

Oh my..she's not aging well...oh my.......compared to Tootie (kim Fields) she looks like Tootie's mother.....oh my

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments