Barack -- Stand Up For Your Woman!

5/16/2008 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama claims he's strong enough to be Prez, but he doesn't have the cojones to defend the honor of his own wife.
Prince and Von Ahole
Prince Von A Hole unleashed a tirade at the gay Starbucks in West Hollywood against Obama's wife, calling her a "washerwoman." The response from Obama's camp -- crickets.

Kate

Three magic words... "CONSIDER THE SOURCE" - 'nuf said !!!!!!!

Lekili

Why on earth would anyone give Von A Hole the time of day?
Good for Obama for not responding to this idiot, his useless words require zero response from the Obama camp.

Party 'till you die!

And it's clear to me that 11:12 is a douchebag, low life racist! You're no better than a stupid assed nazi!

missy

besides it being a non-issue, like maybe there are more important things going on (climate change, peak oil, 3 wars, etc) maybe barack doesn't feel the "need" to "stand up for his woman" because he's not a sexist pig and knows that "his" woman, an attorney, can defend herself if necessary. Hey TMZ stay away from politics, you're embarrassing yourself.

cari

WITH THIS FABRICATED "STORY", TMZ. HAS OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK. With Paris, Britney and even Lindsay staying out of trouble, you guys are getting more desperate than usual! HAHAHAHAHAH!

jenjen_rocks

I think he should stand up for his wife! I mean nothing like "Oh I will kick his ass for saying that." But how about attack me all you want but leave my wife and kids out of this...and so on. Get a pair!!! I mena even Bush stood up for his wife and kids. I'm just saying.

Toomuch

lulusez....well said!!!

sheez

I am so proud of almost everyone on here today. Good commenting! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

RacheLV

Why should Obama care what this nobody has to say? I'm sure that if it was someone of any importance or relevance talking bullcrap about Michelle he would've already put the smack down.

i love them

no-unlike you, Obama fan, I adore JEWS

Sarah

Why should he care what some nobody has to say about his wife? I think there are plenty of GOP members saying the same thing, and he's not going around trying to start a fight over it. It's politics, and Prince Von-Ahole isn't important.... anywhere.

Hmmmmmm

This is from an a'hole who probably had to marry someone to stay in the US, AND he chose someone he's gonna make millions off of when she croaks. TMZ, SHAME ON YOU A'HOLES FOR EVEN PRINTING THIS CHIT !!!! Why must you try to make a division among people even WORSE by giving this douchebag space on here ??? YOU SUCK TMZ !!!!!!!!!!

EVE

This is the Laundry list of Obama lies, if you read these and you still vote for Obama, you are a fool.

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965. Source: hotair.com

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government. Source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message504435/pg1

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had Source:http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/01/obamas-oginga-o.html

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades. Source:http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/01/obamas-oginga-o.html

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn’t allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man. Source: According to NYTimes story of April of last year, Sarah Hussein Obama told the New York Times she is a devout Muslim.

6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and ‘Baraka’ (from which Barack came) means ‘blessed’ in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and kept that faith for 31 years,until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.

8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.

10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn’t even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.

11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise), you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.

12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were quite content in high school to be Barry Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.

13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn’t, and never did, exist.

14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life has yet to find the article you mention in your book. It doesn’t, and never did, exist.

15.) I Won’t Run On A National Ticket In ‘08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO VOTES.

17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn’t write it,introduce it, change it, or create it.

21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.

23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.

24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were part of a large group of people who remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.

25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.

26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader

Cate

You can't be serious? Did you really think his campaign would waste their time responding to this moron? News flash TMZ: you guys are the only ones who give this loser the time of day! Please tell me TMZ didn't actually call the Obama campaign for a comment. Loser fest!

tg

I think Obama is way to classy to get upset over an A-Hole's comments.
You guys are the ones who call him Prince A-Hole - so why would anyone waste their breath arguing with someone who obviously - through past actions - has a mental problem.