It Was a JOKE People!

5/16/2008 9:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Please do not run out and buy Ellen DeGeneres wedding gifts.

Yesterday, TMZ broke the story that Ellen had announced her impending nuptials to girlfriend Portia de Rossi. Right before, the talk show host issued a statement, lauding the court's decision to overturn California's ban on gay marriage, adding, "P.S. I'm registered at Crate & Barrel." Problem is, someone then thought it would be funny to actually register in the couple's name.

While Ellen and Portia are planning on tying the knot, they want to make sure that everyone knows that they are not registered -- anywhere.

We'd make a joke here, but we're afraid people will take it seriously.

LOL

Who the hell cares anyway? Someone send them a dildo and make 'em both happy. Then maybe ellen degenerate will p*ss off into well deserved obscurity.

........one can only hope.

Mia

So.....in the interest of equal time.... WE are not amused by your JOKE. However you seek to validate your civil union, whether by marriage or partnership.....please have some respect for those who have been raised and taught that marriage is sacred. Your flutterings only discredit your serious intention. I will accept any loving relationship and support legal property rights, but, HELLO.... Marriage is more than that. If families want to own equal rights, it must be RE oriented to the definition of commitment. The easy mentality of joining with partners should not earn legal benefits. Committed unions have value, and should require some effort beyond paperwork.

Robert

Hay folks, Mrs Robert would like to know, Who's the man here?

Melvin

Who cares about these freaks!!!!

my3cent$

And I bought the matching blender at Target.

Sorry Mrs. Robert, I'm not the man here.

To each his, er her, own. I prefer to roll over to something with broader shoulders than mine, shorter hair than mine, and with the family jewels I don't have. But, hey, if they are happy together...fine by me.

SPloogeMan

I GUESS I WILL RETURN THE STRAP-ON THAT I ALREADY GIFT WRAPPED...

WELL MAY BE I'LL SEND IT ANYWAY AND THROW IN A DOUBLE-HEAD DILDO FOR THEIR SIMOTANEOUS PLEASURE....

Deb

18. I hope that they rot in hell just like all the other sodomites!!

Posted at 10:42PM on May 16th 2008 by Rhi

Hmmm...the God I know is a God of mercy and grace. Perhaps instead of wishing them to rot in hell you could pray for their eternal souls? Even God doesn't want people to go to hell, and He created it! But it was not created for mankind, it was created for Satan and his demons, it just follows that those who rebel against God as they did go there, too. You should be ashamed of yourself, wishing hell on anyone. If you don't change your judgmental, hate-filled attitude, you might just find YOURSELF there.

LA

Gay marriage is just a sign of the times we are living in! The end of this system is very near. I hope we all open our eyes to see the real truth. Earthquakes, Volcanos, Tornados, Cyclonses, Diseases , Famine, Crime, and etc. are all signs that the end is near. If we wish to be saved then we better start acting like it. Gay marriage is not right!

sicko Lambert

TMZ WHY WOULD YOU CALL JAMIE LYNN'S UNBORN BABY A "BASTARD"? HOW COME YOU GUYS HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO A MINOR? JUST TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE? YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!

Hooked on Fonix Werked Fer Me!

SIMOTANEOUS? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

SPloogeMan

Does any one else think that Portia looks Jewish?

I heard her real name is Judy Goldfarb..

just askin....

SPloogeMan

You know that Portia de Rossi is a made up name....Probably is Judy Goldfart..

Tom B

best solution is shut the closet door!

Robert

Yes melon head, and she also studied law befor coming to the USA, from where?

Scott R.

Somehow we need to regain our sanity. This is rediculous. We are allowing sexual perversions and other deviant behaviour to become common. Very sad. Perhaps we need to start discriminating against those who have these problems because if we don't our whole society will be in jepardy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments