John Mayer's Walk of Shame?

5/16/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer followed Jen Aniston into her hotel Tuesday night -- and got caught trying to sneak out the day after!

Perhaps he should have packed a bag -- he left wearing the same clothes he showed up in.

Sad

Who cares? He CAN'T be serious. And SHE's just trying to show Angie bearing Brad's 2nd & 3rd biological child is a far memory ... YEAH RIGHT. I feel for her. But, come on, it's so obvious!!

Bren

LOL now that's funny!

Movie Ticket Buyer

Haha, nothing to feel badly about, after all they are both attractive SINGLE adults and entitled to enjoy one another's company as they see fit. Personaly i think they make a cute couple, and i wish them happiness and whatever they wish for in this budding relationship. Feels good to read some decent news about celebs for a change....keep up the good copy

the wise old owl

JOHN MAYER is obviously BI-SEXUAL. He made out with PEREZ HILTON, for goodness sake. Perez Hilton even took a lie detector test and passed. YUCK and P. U.

If I was Jennifer I'd be washing out my mouth with BLEACH. He goes through woman ( and probably men too ) like toilet paper. Most likely spreading STD with every encounter. I hope Jennifer made him wear double rubbers. If she didn't , she's going to wish she had.

Nic

Very weak, TMZ. John is obviously bothered. Leave him alone.

p1tey1

Even as rich as she is, I would HATE to be Jennifer Anniston. To see Brad and Angelina together, ALL OVER THE WORLD, happy, making and adopting babies would drive me out of my mind!!! I'm sure she probably thought by now their relationship would be over, but it seems to be getting stronger, and we hear about it almost DAILY!!!. I couldn't take it! How do you rebound from Brad Pitt??!!

diana

I saw a video of them entering the hotel. Someone asked if he was having fun. He said, "I'm about to". What a sleazeball he is. I'm surprised he didn't stick his tongue out and pant like a dog! I hope Jen has her fill of media hype for awhile. She's sickening.

SO SICK OF BRITNEY

HE PUMPS THEM AND DUMPS THEM!

ihateryan

free john mayer

Media whores

I don't care enough about these 2 to finish this comme

Media whores

What is this wedding singer's secret?!!
How does he stay famous and attract women?!

sallygail

Jennifer deserves to be happy. Why can't people leave Angelina out of Jen's business........Brad and Jen have been divorce long enough not to keep bringing it up...............

Jess

He lets us know each time he has sex with her. I sure her mom in proud of her. Everybody knows your daughter is a nasty slut. Jen is a disgusting stupid idiot.

Jess

He is trying to stop the gay talk. Proving Jen is a whore will not stop us from understanding you are gay. John is just being a douche bag by calling the paps so they will film him going into Jenho's room and coming out the next day with the same clothes on. You just showed us that a real life desperate x-wife will sleep with a bi-sexual man. Gay men marry women and have kids all the time.

Karen

It would be funnier if you got the dates right. John was performing in Orlando on Tuesday night. The video is from Wednesday in NYC. Need to check your facts, guys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments