New Low for A-Hole

5/16/2008 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where to start ... Zsa Zsa's Husband, Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, aka, Von A-Hole, tells TMZ today.....

- Barack Obama's wife Michelle is a racist who hates white people
- Michelle would look like a "washerwoman" standing next to the other first ladies
- If she wants to be first lady she has to look good in the face and all over the place
- At least Barbara Bush wore nice dresses
- Al Sharpton is a racist and a cheap actor

As for Von A-Hole, he says he can't be racist -- he's from Germany.

Watch the video. A sight to behold.

janet barker

Prince Frederic, I love you. I agree with you always. At least you have the nerve to say what everyone else is thinking. I love-love-love you. Keep on, keeping on. I have seen most of your videos and you speak the truth. ZasZas is lucky to have such a smart husband, and you take good care of her.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Where's Zsa Zsa Von Strokenstein? How'd you like to be the jackoff pap that has to follow this windbag around?

Liz

TMZ..................one of your papz needs to ask him about Hillary! Let's keep this conversation going with the Prince!

melissa

Go prince go ....we love u .

Twinker

He puts the Zippity in my Doo-Dah

you

I have no interest in the video or this media whore...stop enabling his soapbox insanity!

melissa

TMZ U rock we need daily to hear fron the prince .

Krishna

Michelle Obama sometimes does not look very polished but the washer woman comment was extreme. Barbara Bush was over weight but looked like a man in drag. Michelle does not look that damn bad. Von A-Hole is a douche bag

oxyclean

"How can I be a racist? I'm from Germany."

Right.

crus

Keep on rockin' in the free world Prinz!!!

miss me

Notice how you guys haven't been showing greasy bear lately!! I think von a holes status is up there with his NON EXSISTANT career.. QUIT making this loser popular! OMG!!!! there must be something else going on! shoot, emial me i lead a more interesting life than this putz!

crus

Hi, I'm a left wing commie liberal. We should be open to all of the worlds peoples, their opinions, ideas, and thoughts...
UNLESS YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ventura

No. I won't watch the video. I don't care what the old queen has to say and I have no idea why TMZ does. Does Harvey have some kind of fetish over this dude? Seriously. Stop it, It's annoying and NO ONE CARES.

paulalama

TMZ, why are you surprised? You created this monster and feed him by constantly interviewing him.... I thought TMZ was about celebrities...here's a news alert; Von A Hole ISN'T a celebrity! Forget about him already, your viewers are.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THIS OLD MAN MUST BE CRAZY , BUT ONE THING HE SAID WAS SOOOOOO RIGHT .......

IF 2 WHITE MEN STOPPED A BLACK MAN , THATS RACISM

IF 2 BLACK MEN STOPPED A WHITE MAN , NO ONE COULD CARELESS .................

EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS SO RIGHT ...............AL SHARPTON AND JESSE JACKSON IS RACIST THERESELVES.