New Low for A-Hole

5/16/2008 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where to start ... Zsa Zsa's Husband, Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, aka, Von A-Hole, tells TMZ today.....

- Barack Obama's wife Michelle is a racist who hates white people
- Michelle would look like a "washerwoman" standing next to the other first ladies
- If she wants to be first lady she has to look good in the face and all over the place
- At least Barbara Bush wore nice dresses
- Al Sharpton is a racist and a cheap actor

As for Von A-Hole, he says he can't be racist -- he's from Germany.

Watch the video. A sight to behold.

courtney

With comments like Von A Hole, it's easy to see why we had 8 years of George W. Bush, a war in Iraq, and a recession, oh not to mention high gas prices that put millions in both Bush & Cheney's pockets.
Obama is intelligent, his wife has class, brains, wit and beauty, and you know what? Some people just can't handle that, They don't know what to think of it, they hit the panic button, try to define a man instead of let him speak, and trash his wife.
Wake up people! We can vote for a candidate in 2008 for his qualifications, and Obama is the most qualified of the bunch.

how dumb

He's right about one thing. Al Sharpton is a RACIST. I would love to be the WHITE Al Sharpton..

jeezlouise

WHAT HE DIDNT SAY IS- IF OBAMA WINS- GET READY FOR THE POST ELECTION LOOTING- REMEMBER THE OJ VERDICT?

CoolGirl2008

I'm suspecting the only reason you cover this guy is that he's a friend or related to Dorothy Lucie and her dorky wuss kid Nash.

I can't think of any other.

Sillyme

You got to give him credit for honesty and good taste in judging certain 'icky' people.. yah..

NLO

shut up who care old time notthing new for me sh*** blah blah the racist is ingorant

InsertDopeWordsHere

Wow. I can't believe TMZ is this promoting this trash. Who is this guy and why is this a headlining video? I don't know which is more disturbing him or some of the comments posted in this comment section. Most of this idiots views are based on Mrs. Obama's physical appearance and as an African-American female, I feel insulted. As for Sharpton, I somewhat agree, as do most African Americans. But I will not be returning to this site.

neo

I agree with him on Sharpton. This guy is hilarious...

Merin

I agree with him for once. They are racists.
I am sick I voted for Obama for Senator - he's done nothing but run for president since 9 mos into his term, missing countless votes. Looks like I'll be voting for McCain...

RacheLV

I am appalled at the racist comments here. This jerkoff needs to be deported back to Germany, along with all you hateful, racist morons. Michelle Obama has more class on her pinky toe than HillBilly could ever wish for.

D-Lister

TMZ:

I check several blogs during the course of each day and I can tell you that you are now the Jerry Springer of the internet.
I always went to to TMZ first, but I have removed the bookmark and refuse to allow you to infiltrate my otherwise sound mind with NON-CELEBRITY "reporting". You have viewers because they like to see Hollywood - not a random 90 year old guy bitch about whatever it was he was complaining about. Way to take your finger off the pulse of the people that made you successful.

Twinker

Give the Prince a flag pin! He's a true American

LouAnne

CLASSIC!!! Funny Stuff!! Thanks for the laugh!

crus

No, WinkRJ, we like it like this, thanks. One thing TMZ, more GREASY and GUMMI please!!

Sharona

You know when the man is telling the truth what else can I say? He's right and you know it.