New Low for A-Hole

5/16/2008 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Where to start ... Zsa Zsa's Husband, Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, aka, Von A-Hole, tells TMZ today.....

- Barack Obama's wife Michelle is a racist who hates white people
- Michelle would look like a "washerwoman" standing next to the other first ladies
- If she wants to be first lady she has to look good in the face and all over the place
- At least Barbara Bush wore nice dresses
- Al Sharpton is a racist and a cheap actor

As for Von A-Hole, he says he can't be racist -- he's from Germany.

Watch the video. A sight to behold.

Carolyn A-B

Why Harvey Levin chooses to promote this nobody is beyond me. He's obviously been spoonfed his talking points by Faux (Fox) News. Why does he think a Harvard-trained attorney sounds like a "washerwoman"? Does he seriously think Michelle compares unfavorably with Barbara Bush as a style icon? And most importantly, voicing frustration with America's enduring discrimination problems does not make one racist. It makes one critical, which Michelle Obama has been, and has the right to be.

This foolish man, this fake prince, this overaged gigolo who cheated on his handicapped wife with Anna Nicole Smith, this downmarket import is the last one who should lecture Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton, or anyone else about this country.

Bunny

I cannot believe that still in the year 2008 that the klan has such a hold on this country. You are getting on Obama's case because of his minister, well what about the pedophile that was Hillary's minister. Is it alright because her minister is a white man. Hillary didn't denounce her minister, so does that means she agrees with pedophillia? I think not. I didn't realize that this site catered to a whole group of racists. I for one will not visit this site again. For the most part the articles have been entertaining, however, I think that TMZ is perpetuating hatred and I want no part of it. For all of you self serving good christian folk out therre who believe all of this anti-christ garbage you are spewing. All I can say is may God have mercy on your souls.

bill L

Once a Nazi always a Nazi

Rita

Why oh WHY!?! do you post videos of this guy? You are wasting my time and your time.PLEASE stop posting videos of him.

Ben from Baltimore

I can't stand this idiot either, but this guy had the balls to say what alot of people think about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Even Bill Cosby had targeted Mr. Sharpton and Mr. Jackson. Quotes from Bill Cosby from an Associated Press article:
"You've got these idiots who've got these degrees and some of them are ordained ministers and they say, `Bill, you're picking on the poor,'" he said. He then drew laughs by adding, "Well, so did Jesus then. Jesus was always telling someone, `Go ye.' Jesus was always telling people to go somewhere. And `don't do this again or don't do that again.'"

Enough said.
Ben

Otto von Cartier

I agree with all the people who agree with Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt.

Obama's washerwoman is ungrateful and hateful to boot.

Matthew

Ha, he's not crazy afterall. He's dead on in his rantings. Sharpton is a racist as is Michelle.

pohono

Unfortunatetly.... I happen to agree with the fact that Michelle comes off as a racist. She does there is no denying it. Im not sure that she or her husband are aware of it but she does come off as racist. As for how she looks... she is very pretty. She doesnt look as down home and earthy as the other first ladies but Washer Women she defiently is not. As for the democrat party... In my opinion.. The men in the democrat party are doing this country and thier party a diservice by trying to shove Obama down our throats. I truly feel that while Obama's supporters would have been likely to vote for her if she won the nomination the reverse cannot be said for Hillaries supporters. The only Chance that Obama has to beome president is if he asks Hillary to run as Vice President. As sad an unfortunate as it sounds there are far more racist white older gentlemen in this country than there are African Americans.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY. THE ONLY GUY TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE THREE STOOGES (OBAMA,SHARPTON AND JACKSON)

IF HE COULDN'T B*TCH ABOUT RACISM SHARPTON WOULD BE CLEANING MY TOILET RIGHT NOW..

Disgusting

Wow, we agree with this guy that Michelle Obama is a racist who hates white people. And Al Sharpton.

Michelle Obama is pathological in her racist obsessions and scary hateful.

So is Barack Obama.

VOTE CLINTON ON AN INDEPENDENT TICKET.

Seattlelite

I won't watch the video. I do not understand why TMZ allows this wanna' be nothing use them to spew his hate. PLEASE do not put him on your site any longer.

AAG

A-Hole may not be PC, but whatever you label the guy at least he's not timid about expressing his point of view and at the core of his Non-PC tirade of words he's got a few points. The guy may actually be swinging a few votes.

Michael

The man is right. Those people ARE racists. Shut the hell up minorities.

Eloquently stated ...

Shame on you TMZ for the title of this story. This is not a low, it's TRUTH!

I believe Prinz Frederic von Anhalt stated his views quite eloquently. I love how he speaks what everyone else is thinking but no one has the nerve to say in this bizarre "politically correct" world. Everything he said about Michelle and Al Sharpton is true. Michelle has had me concerned from the beginning with her attitude toward America and white people. She speaks with hate and always has a negative tone (like an aggressive bulldog). I trust Barack much more than I trust his wife. As for Al Sharpton, the Prinz is right on again! Sharpton spews racist hate all the time. That's how he makes his money. He is a troublemaker!

You GO Prinz! If you were running for President I would vote for you!

LOL

Oh s.t.f.u ol' ass - get up off it... She loves her husband does not mean she hates white people.

Ready to take the shackles off the people the administration has put on ALL AMERICANS...

Obama 2008-