Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Team NKOTB

I loved it. I love them. I'm thrilled! Fantastic!!

Kelly G

I thought they were awesome!!! Just as good as before, if not better!!!

Kathy

i loved it!! haha :)

NKoTB Fan

I love them still 20 years later!!!!!!

I see cats running to them

How bad is that. Can you say lip syncing at shows.

At the end did anyone see all the cats come running towards them?

sadie

Loved Loved it! I woke up freaking early for them lol. They were great, time has been good to them. And Donny is freaking hottttt

NKoTB Fan

Joey is so hot! I loved that he had the hat with the top missing :)

Tracy

I thought they sounded awful- off key, just bad. And no I'm not a hater, I was looking forward to it but thought they blew it. They were struggling to sing. But I still have hope!

Amy

Donnie sounded good but overall they didn't sound that great. I love them anyway and I'm glad they are having a good time.time but

Ashley

I loved it! You guys are just hating! To come back after all these years and sing and dance on stage in the pouring down rain is impressive. I feel like I'm 12 years old again!!!

Faith

They're still awesome to me. :D

Cari

People it was raining!! Come on, they sounded great. It sounds different on t.v vs. computers. Dancing and singing you will not sound the same. Loved it and can't wait for the tour!!!

jane

omg, i thought they were amazing. Its just the whole fact that they are back, i still cant believe it!!!!!! love love love them!!!!!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE CONCERTS!

BOSTON......AHHH

Bee

They were great.....long over due. I hate when people say rude stuff, about any performer. It was rainy and gross out....cut them some slack. All the negative stuff towards anyone needs to stop. I can't wait for NKOTB concert in September, it will be great. Again..they did a good job and that's that!!!!!!

raven

lol this is so cute ... they really should have changed their name or something .. NKOTB just doesn't fit 40 something year old men ... however i have a friend who LOVED them back in the day .. and is so happy they are back ... so congrats to all the fans who never thought this would happen ..... how exciting to get to see an old favorite again!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments