Old Guys on the Block

5/16/2008 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The New Kids on the Block haven't performed together since 1994 ... maybe it should have stayed that way.

Sara

i don't care how awful they sounded,
they made me feel like i was 13 again...oh, so giddy!

NKOTB sure bring the fans out, so funny to see the same girls squealing 20 years later!

Robert

you people are on crack...saying they were fantastic is like saying Ashlee Simpson can actually sing...get a clue!

Eric D. Wilkinson

I think TMZ is being a little harsh. Not a fan, but I thought it sounded just fine.

tdubya

NKotB gotta love it

OhHellYeah

I saw them do this set at House of Blues in Hollywood and it sounded great and they looked so goooood! I can't wait for the tour!!!!

Brooke

If you watch the entire performance you can see that there were just a few microphone issues but overall they were AWESOME!!!!

Christine

ahahahaha I used to love then when i was like 9. They are really off key. I predict this can only end badly.

Sarah

Be careful about knocking the New Kids Harvey:) I think they did a great job for their first time together in over a decade. If you want to talk about old men on stage, talk about the Rolling Stones. They're old, not the New Kids. If they're old then so are all of their fans, who probably make a large percentage of the people who visit your site.

they actually weren't bad

Actually if you go to todayshow.com and watch their whole performance they weren't bad. During the medley of their old stuff there were a couple not great moments (which of course TMZ had to show), but they did awesome on The Right Stuff part. Their performance of their new song was good, and I don't even like that kind of music anymore. Loved them back in the day though. It was a nice trip down memory lane.

Robert

Tour? There's a Tour of this cr@P? I was just flippin channels getting ready for work this morning and stumbled on this piece of junk. They're actually gonna take their broke down, lame @ss dance moves on tour?? I saw the same cr@ppy dance moves this morning that they had 15 years ago! What's next, the Apocolypes??

Pablo

I think their stylist should be shot! White tennis shoes with poorly tailored black suits? These guys llooked tired. I'm no kid, and clearly neither are they.

TMZ FAN

old old old and OLD !!! Next .. (Justin Temberlake is cool)

Tempest

I am beyond overjoyed that they have decided to regroup for all of us "Blockheads" who are now in their late 20's early 30's! I have been waiting for this since 1994! I think they did a great job considering they have only been rehearsing for a few weeks now...14 some odd years later, and they still look as hot as ever. Remember 1 thing this was a live show, and voices tend to change over the years. Can't wait to see you guys here in Montreal Sept. 20th!!!

TMZ FAN

Did they use walkers to get up on stage? .. I'm just say'en..

TMZ FAN