Salma Hayek's

Billion Dollar Baby

5/16/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shiloh, Suri, even Max and Emme, ain't got nothing on Salma Hayek's little billionairess, Valentina Paloma Pinault. Hola bitches!

Hayek's adorable 8-month-old princesa -- whose dad is French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault -- was carried onto a private jet by a Salma-esque looking nanny on Thursday.

You read correctly, that is not Salma's backside.

crus

Well, we can't send her back to Mexico, Selma's ass won't fit!!

how dumb

I just love watching celebrity parents - who don't struggle with 40-hour per week jobs and daily life responsibilities like the rest of the world's parents - hand their kids over to NANNIES all the time. It must be so difficult to juggle parenthood and..... well... NOTHING. People wonder why celebrity kids grow up to be screwed up. RAISE YOUR OWN KIDS.. don't let the nannies do it.

Lea

Valentina is most gorgeous baby in the Universe! Talking about a girl having everything and she is not even a year old.

Bandolero

We don't need another DIVA.

juscus

WOW...WHAT BIG BUTT...HOPE THE BABY CAN LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH

Weaza

That is not a nanny!!! That is Salma's mom!!! Get your story straight people!!!!

Flake

She's got a big butt.

Carolyn A-B

Doesn't this French billionaire take care of his other baby, the one by Canadian former supermodel Linda Evangelista?

He isn't any closer to marrying Salma Hayek than he was a year ago. This billionaire refuses to get hooked.

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

UH!! Shutup number 4!!! The kid is half French too!! Hopefully she will speak french and english cause i'm SOOOOO dam sick of hearing SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do spanish people never want to speak english!! Maybe to dumb to learn!! Everyone else who comes here can learn it!!

Goldie

READ PEOPLE!!!! A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!!!! THE WOMAN HOLDING THE BABY IS THE NANNY!!!

Cheryl

WHAT A GREAT ACTRESS! I AM HAPPY SHE HAS A BABY, SHE DESERVES HAPPINESS..

B.D

OLAYYYY BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT............... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just sayin'

EWWWWW!! SHE HAS A FAT MAN BUTT!!

George William Gockel

I am true fan of Salma Hayek. I also am a huge fan of Salma Hayek. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Salma Hayek from head to toe. I really really do care about Salma Hayek. I really really am concerned about Salma Hayek. I have Wild Wild West on video tape,I have Once Upon A Time In Mexico,Frida,Bandidas,Despeardo and After The Sunset on DVD's. I am happy for Salma Hayek that she is a mom. And to see Salma Hayek totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Salma Hayek.

rudy

Hey number 26, u r such an idiot...Im mexican and FYI I do speak english , french and of course spanish...I bet u only speak english. And please people, THAT IS NOT SALMA HAYEK.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments