Von A-Hole to Sharpton: I'll K.O. You, Big Mouth

5/16/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for a cage match we'd kill to see -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband vs. Reverend Al Sharpton.

The Prince challenged Al to a fist fight yesterday, claiming he's a "big mouth" and that he could K.O. him.

VAH also called BS on Barack and Michelle Obama's claims ... that they knew jack about crazy Rev. Jeremiah Wright when they went to his church. As for calling Michelle Obama a "washerwoman," VAH says it's his opinion and she hates the US and should "go the f**k out of America."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Black Teef

First & the word "diarrhea" is misspelled.

crus

Right on Prince!!! What, are they going to boycott him?? This is still America, you are allowed to have opinions!!!

Lenn K.

I don't care for this guy, but maybe he has a point knocking out the supreme racebaiter might be a good idea!!

Party 'till you die!

I simply cannot believe you idiots did ANOTHER A-HOLE STORY!!! He must be your pet mascot! A-Hole for A-Holes! Unbelievable!

K

Seriously, why are you giving this guy press? Are Heidi and Spencer unavailable?

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

VAH, is right on the money!

Lanie

I can't say I disagree with what Van A-hole said.. but he's nuttier than squirrels poop. Does that mean I am CRAZY, too?

Regardless - he is still a certain used feminine hygiene product, yes a D-Bag...!

TMZ, I love your website but I am a little astonished at how enthralled you seem to be with A-hole's antics.... it's a little bizarre. It seems we get at least a daily dose of A-hole madness. Why is that?

Rox

Maybe he should leave the US! It's not like he's famous, handsome or has sex appeal. The media really needs to stop entertaining such foolishness, yet you wonder why you continously get knocked out by celebrities. If you really want to entertain something, try looking at celebrities that are doing something for good causes, the sick and unfortunate. This guy will give you whatever you want as long as you keeping bringing it up and entertaining it. That's All!!

wtf

I'm actually starting to like this guy.

jbird

Looks retarded there.

melissa

I love this man he should get a spot every day ...GOOOOO prince ! Hes the best !!!

melissa

# 9 hush ........................the prince rocks .!

crus

Pay your taxes first and quit sleeping around with your mistresses first, Al, then maybe I'll listen to you.
On second thought, I don't listen to racists!

Party 'till you die!

After having watched the tape, A-Hole doe have a point. Racist do come in all colors. But TMZ's paps must cream their pantalones whenever they see him. He is a walking sound bite!

amber

I'm starting to like this guy. I say BS that they didn't know what their pastor believed too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments