Von A-Hole to Sharpton: I'll K.O. You, Big Mouth

5/16/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for a cage match we'd kill to see -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband vs. Reverend Al Sharpton.

The Prince challenged Al to a fist fight yesterday, claiming he's a "big mouth" and that he could K.O. him.

VAH also called BS on Barack and Michelle Obama's claims ... that they knew jack about crazy Rev. Jeremiah Wright when they went to his church. As for calling Michelle Obama a "washerwoman," VAH says it's his opinion and she hates the US and should "go the f**k out of America."

LaShawna

He be smarter than I thought.

just sayin

He really does make some great arguments... I really like the part when he asks if they were sitting in church with their fingers in their ears! Too funny! Al Sharpten makes a living on racial conflicts... that's why he's out stirring the pot. Think about it... he would be out of business if he didn't run all over the country making mountains out of mole hills!!!!

Twinker

Obama has just made a speech talking about Hitler and Nazis in South Dakota. Would love to hear what the Prince has to say about it!

bobbyozone

von-whats-his-name is one of the few people i will go out of my way to insult, but not today.

OCD

Here's one of my favorite quotes from Groucho Marx

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot"

IhateJon

I TOTALLY agree with Von A-Hole!!! There's NO WAY Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's congregation for 20 years and DID NOT SHARE HIS VIEWS!!! If you don't share the preacher's views YOU WOULD FIND ANOTHER CHURCH TO WORSHIP IN WHERE YOU DO SHARE THE VIEWS.

SO OBAMA YOU ARE FULL OF SH*T!

camaguey

Ha-ha-ha-hah!!! I agree one thousand million percent with everything The Prince said. I mean: EVERYTHING. GO HILLARY!!

SPLIFFSMOMMY

WOO-HOO, THIS GUY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.
I USED TO DETEST HIM,BUT I SEE HIS POINT OF OPINION NOW.
OBAMAS WIFE ''LIKES AMERICA FOR THE FIRST TIME''? WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT? HOW CAN SHE SAY SOMETHING SO TRAITOROUS AT THIS POINT IN HER HUSBANDS ATTEMPT AT PRESIDENCY?
I DEFINATELY DO NOT WANT HER AS FIRST LADY.
I'D RATHER HAVE BILL CLINTON AS FIRST LADY!!

mikey

#18,Yeah and as crazy as Rev. Wright is,there is alot of truth in what he says.

MYOP

I actually agree with A-hole. I'm sick of the race card always being pulled too! Right on - A-hole. . .and TMZ for posting it!!

val

HE'S RIGHT MIchelle Obama should leave America she hates so much. When we go to vote, if it isn't Hillary or McCain, we aren't gonig to be welcoming her as first lady and Barck H. Obasa isn't going to get elected.by nice normal people. Just won't happen and what is said by the Prince A Hole sadly is right on target. GET OUT OF THE USA MICHELLE OBAMA WITH YOUR HATE AMERICA ATTITUDE WHILE YOU AND BARACK ARE RIGHT IN STEP WITH PASTOR WRIGHT AND THE NEW PASTOR HATING AMERICA AND THE JEWS AND WHITES. Michelle Obama is the ugly American and so is her husband who wants to be president so bad, he'll not let us know who he really is. Just look at his 20 yeari involvement with the best uncle Rev Wright and rmember he didn't denounce him till his ego and election took a down turn. MICHELLE OBAMA GET OUT OF AMERICA THAT YOU DON'T LOVE... WE DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love them

All I did was tell the woman next time she washed my clothes was to make sure and smile b/c she was in America-GEEZ
Oh and I did ask her to keep quiet about the little thing we had going-until after the election and all.

i love them

I tried to run her off time and time again, but she's in love with my husband.
She even snuck in the house with Her husbands muslim turban he wears to pray.
The nerve.

Otto von Cartier

First it's not Prince it is Prinz von Anhalt.

Second, this is still America and he may say what ever is on his mind.

After all he's not working for TMZ.

i love them

You's better stop hating on me before it brings out the hood in me. You's be getting dealt wit if you's don't.
Remember when I stole the Bentley and smoked it all up n stuff.