Von A-Hole to Sharpton: I'll K.O. You, Big Mouth

5/16/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for a cage match we'd kill to see -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband vs. Reverend Al Sharpton.

The Prince challenged Al to a fist fight yesterday, claiming he's a "big mouth" and that he could K.O. him.

VAH also called BS on Barack and Michelle Obama's claims ... that they knew jack about crazy Rev. Jeremiah Wright when they went to his church. As for calling Michelle Obama a "washerwoman," VAH says it's his opinion and she hates the US and should "go the f**k out of America."

Kathryn

I don't get what all the fuss is about. After all, he is right. Sharpton is a big-mouthed racist who will go anywhere to stir up trouble. And, I totally agree about Michelle Obama. That unattractive woman with the underbite does not belong in the White House. She's a total representation of the black people who have benefitted from all of the social programs that the US has to offer and still manages to bite that hand the fed her with her remarks about America. Its sad that it took a foreigner to espouse the same feelings I have about Obama's wife and that awful hate-mongering Sharpton.

Kathryn

OMG he's so right about his comment regarding Sharpton and Jesse Jackson being the racists. And, his comment about if the police hit a white man, white people do say "he probably had it coming to him," but if the cops hit a black man, its called racism. This guy is brilliantly correct and I'm glad he said what he said.

Bandolero

He's the new Arianna

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I don't like the Prince but I agree with what he said. Who gives a darn if Michelle Obama is "proud of America" ? I wonder if she still will be if Obama loses to McCain? She learned to look down on America sitting in that church pew for 20 years and anyone who doesn't think that vile spewed by Wright didn't rub off on Barack is an idiot. Anyone who wants to vote for Obama should rent the movie "The Candidate" with Robert Redford. He plays a nobody running for office preaching "change change change" then in the end, after he's elected asks "What do we do now?" As far as Sharpton goes, he's a discredit to the blacks, keeping racism alive because, without it, he'd be a nobody.

i love them

get your wash on

mm

the prince is saying everything we are thinking. you go prince von A...

Peter Arnick

That Fredriech Von Ahole. Everytimes I see him onscreen I want to grab him, reach down him throat, pull up his crotch just to make him choke on his own Wienneir Schnitcthel.

cynthia

I ued to think he was just a kook but I've since changed my mind since he started talking about politics. Finally, the voice of reason. He's only saying what most intelligent people are thinking but are afraid to say publicy. Keep up the good work Prince.

Cheryl

I WISH YOU WOULD. SHARPTON, OBAMA, WRIGHT, MICHELLE ect... & IT MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT SOmE pEOPlE & MEDIA WHO LOVES THESE RACISTS, ANTI-AMERICANS.. THEY SHOULD MOVE! THEY DONT LIKE USA "PLEASE LEAVE & NEVER RETURN"

yazzie

Oh your both nuts. Shut up Von Ass hole and take Al with ya. Dumb asses.

yazzie

You go Von A HOle! We love you alot! You tell it like it is. Iam sure since your not shy alot of black folks will be mad but we all should be able to say what we want to say in love.

nico

he maybe a weird dude but hes right on the money on this one. sharptons a piece of crap and so is michelle the racist obamma mama

Michal

FYI... THIS JERK IS NOT A REAL PRINCE!!!. He was born "Hans Robert Lichtenberg" in Germany 1945. The son of a Police Officer. In 1980 (at the age of 35) he was adopted by the 83 year old Princess Marie Auguste of Anhalt.

British press reports indicate that Princess Marie Auguste was bankrupt and the adoption apparently was a business transaction. He then took the name Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt. Prince isn't a title... it's his surname. Everyone keeps calling him "Prince Frédéric von Anhalt" but it's NOT!

The family of Princess Marie Auguste has never recognized him as being part of their lineage nor is he entitled to any official royal title. Prinz von Anhalt, according to certain reports, has reportedly profited to the tune of millions of dollars by selling the Anhalt name to other individuals.

WHAT A VULTURE!!!! Pure Euro-Trash.

Read it yourself on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Prinz_von_Anhalt

yazzie

Go Go Go Vonny boy! Tell it like it is. You know what i was in church of all places and yes there is mostly white folks there right. Well this BLACK gal stood up and said this yes there is hardley any black people in here BUTdont worry i told my parents and family down in D.C. the white folks were cool with me. I was mad ,i was like f you women i didnt care if your black and that was uncalled for period. See why why does black people do this. They most of them make an issue of there own race not me. I did nothing wrong and dont want to hurt anyone. But yes white folks should speak up on this issue why not? The only reason Obama is in there is he is BLACK! The Kenedy,s are using him period and it is sad but he is nieve to this. Use the black man uncle Tom Kenedy. The Kenedy are all CROOKS and LIARS and WOMENIZERS so birds of a feather do flock together dont they now. UNCLE TOM KENEDY.

Lizabeth