Britney Gets Down on All Fours

5/17/2008 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spear's Costa Rican sanity retreat with Captain Apocalypto included a close-to-home activity for the recovering popwreck -- a beachside joyride on a bad ass fourwheeler. Como se dice yee haw, y'all??

Lucky for the paps on the beach, she's a better driver on sand than she is on pavement.

Rebecca

is that jamie lynn?

OCD

zmt

183. Hey, riding a four-wheeler on the beach is great fun! As long as you're the person at the front. Eating sand in the #2 position kinda bites, though.
============
The sand doesn't seem to be bothering the girl on the back.

The part I like the best is near the end of the vid, where it looks like Brit ran into the pap. Get him, girl!!!

By the way, I'll take that other girl in a New York minute. She's HOT!

maha

wow tmz this is also a new low! britney is just having some fun and getting herself back together! tmz is just mad that she isnt giving them that usual behavior that she does! leave her alone and let her be herself! she's awesome and i cant wait for her next album coming out in winter 2008

Krishna

BRITNEY WAS HUNG OVER & SLEEPING LAST TODAY.

Krishna

KEVIN WILL AGREE TO SHARED CUSTODY AFTER BRITNEY HERSELF TOGETHER. KEVIN NEVER TOOK SHARS KIDS. BRIT CAN DO IT! GO BRIT

Rufus

Mel is such a nice guy. I've always liked him. Everyone should have a friend like Mel. Its so nice for Mel to try to help such a disturbed, lost, and mentally ill person like Britney Speers.

zmt

I WISH THAT LILO WILL DRESS ME LIKE BRITNEY AND THEN I WILL DO MYSELF IN FRONT OF HER...GO BRIT!

Krishna

I SEE THERE ARE SEVERAL DORKS WHO WANT TO BE LIKE ME. BRIT WILL CRACK & ACT OUT AFTER SHE GET THE KIDS BACK.

Krishna

ALL OF YOUR I HATE KRISHNA CRAP WILL NOT SPIN INTO A HIT FOR YOUR TOXIC POP PRINCESS. SHE IS TOP'D OUT...NO PUN INTENDED. IF BRIT WAS PRETTY LIKE LILO & NO KIDS, I WOULD CUT HER SOME SLACK.

Krishna

IMPOSTERS - TRYING TO BE ME WILL NOT SWEETEN THE CRUST-NEY STANK. I WOULD LOVE FOR HER TO GET HER KIDS BACK, HANG UP THE NASTY DUDES, & HAVE A HIT RECORD INSTEAD OF HITTING THE PIPE.

Krishna

ALL THE IMPOSTERS CAN BITE ME. YOU MUST HAVE DEAD BEAT MOTHERS ALSO - SORRY TO HIT A SORE STOP.

Krishna

AND I'M DONE!!! LIKE BRITNEY'S CAREER

zmt

I AM INTELLECTUALLY INCAPABLE OF CONCEIVING OF THE FACT THAT MANY OF YOU COULD DISLIKE ME AND BRITNEY AT THE SAME TIME.

zmt

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!