Britney Gets Down on All Fours

5/17/2008 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spear's Costa Rican sanity retreat with Captain Apocalypto included a close-to-home activity for the recovering popwreck -- a beachside joyride on a bad ass fourwheeler. Como se dice yee haw, y'all??

Lucky for the paps on the beach, she's a better driver on sand than she is on pavement.

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

I AM THE IMPOSTER...OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

I REALLY REALLY LOVE BRITNEY. HER HOT SKANKY MESS...OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

GretchenOCHousewife

Ok am I just missing something here, is Mel Gibson married or not? And if he is where in the hello is his wife during all of this? Ok now why would these two chose to spend time together the white trash and the celeb with no class.

zmt

To Michiscute: Mel's wife is in Costa Rica with them. It's just that TMZ is deliberately muddling up the story to make it seem like it's only Brit and Mel. This looks like character assassination by innuendo to me.

Brit and Jamie are there together. So are Mel and his wife and at least one of Mel's sons. Also, it looks like Britney's assistant came along, plus who knows how many others are in the party.

So this is a case of the two families taking a vacation together, not Mel and Britney running off together like TMZ is so dishonestly implying.

Also, icase you're interested, one of the reasons for why Brit's kids aren't there as well is that she cannot legally take them out of the country. The other reason is because she only has a restricted number of hours per week that she cans spend with them.

Mr. Hat

Poiuyt:

You know way too much about this to be healthy.

freakboy

She Make's Me SMILE In a GOOD WAY!

LisaMD

Okay for those of you morons whom continue to bash someone for mistakes they've made in the past think about this: If you made mistakes (and you have you're human it's inevitable) you wanted people to forgive and forget, correct? Correct! And the only reason you're still slandering this poor young woman is because you have no lives, you have NOTHING better to do than sit online and bash someone who has more than you ever will. Monetarily and talent wise. So here's an idea get up off your computer and take a walk. It'll be good for you. Maybe you can sweat out some of that jealousy.

Congratulations to Brit on everything she's doing, I hope one day she can have her life COMPLETELY back on track.

zmt

Well, the part about Britney's dad and Mel's wife being there is all over the media. Here's one of dozens of examples: http://www.newsday.com/services/newspaper/printedition/friday/news/ny-etbrit165687814may16,0,3851547.story

The part about Brit's assistant being there is because there are a number of photos here on TMZ that show Britney in Costa Rica hanging out with an unnamed girl. She looks a lot like the assistant that has been showing up in other recent photos with Brit at her gym.

As for Mel's son being there, I heard it somewhere, but I can't recall the source. In any case, the guy in some of the TMZ Costa Rica photos looks like he could be related to Mel.

I don't understand why this info could be unhealthy ... ???

zmt

I agree, LisaMD. I wish the best to Britney.

But even if, God forbid, Britney doesn't manage to get her life completely back on track, it still is the case that most of the bashers here are just envious of Britney's success and are therefore taking pleasure in the setbacks she has suffered.

Instead of having the character strength to build themselves up, they'd rather stay where they are in their low self esteem and insecurity, and then just try to bring someone else down to what they perceive to be their own level, or even lower.

It's sad, and in some cases, it's actually kind of sick.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Poor boring Krishna

loving the cooter

Brit is looking Hot AGAIN! But I'd still do her like dirty Brit!

The Unmasking Avenger

Hey Pocahontas! Nice to see you! How's life in Jamestown?

All is well here, although I have to admit that I'm still pining away for you. But I wish you and John Rolfe the best (sigh).

zmt

AND ONE MORE THING. I HATE BRITNEY. I HATE HER MORE THAN I HATE LIFE.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

never saw it but i bet it was damn hot. what in the damn hell is t-quat??!!

Studly

I can't wait until TMZ kicks you off this site, and they will!