Huckabee's Obama Assassination Proclamation

5/17/2008 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good thing this guy dropped out of the race, cause we certainly don't need this brand of presidential "humor."

Former candidate Mike Huckabee was speaking Friday to the NRA, when there was a loud bang. Instead of continuing his speech, he aimed a joke at Barack Obama. *crickets*

Huckabee apologized for his "offhand remark," saying it was not "intended to offend or disparage Senator Obama." Obama, for his part, refused to comment.

Because what's funnier than killing a U.S. Senator?!

larry

I don't believe this. Osama is BLACK.

Ashley

WHO CARES!!!!!!!! A bunch of drama over nothing! You people are a bunch of idiots!

i love them

yo best be leaving ol' homie alone. he got connectshunz with the panthers and the other bombers

Ida Clair

i love them

he's down for the black folks ya'll

imjustsaying

Oh my the excuses we give to people like this that have showed their real colors. Oh wait a minute I am laughing so hard at the thought of a man being gunned down that tears are running down my face. Stop sugar coating it for gods sake, he said what he said and it was meant as he said it. Sad but true, ignorant but true. The thing about hate and racism is that it cannot be hidden forever, you get in a group of your peers and you get all comfortable and your real colors and disclosed. All I can say is BUSTED.

i love them

I feel sorry for nappy head

i love them

he isn't all nappy
remember he is educated

Republican for Obama

I agree #101, but thats a joke to the rightwing, like funny you best duck, not funny haha.

To be lead by a party running a massive deficit, no new energy policy, war/hate/fear mongering. Plummeting home/dollar values and jobs and to continue to support that, blinders is all you have.

passing thru

101. Making a joke about a Senator having a gun pointed at them isn't funny, no matter who said it or whom they said it about. Huckabee, a man who thought he should run our country, should be more aware of that than the average person.

Posted at 2:24PM on May 17th 2008 by Ida Clai

I agree with you. That is a second hand threat IM book. I am surprised at how racist many of the poster are. Wow. Ugly and mean in the land of the free. Shame on you for all your bible thumping hypocrisy. May God judge you righteously.

For shame for shame

Ida Clair

to "Just a little gun humor, you get it right?"

It's not all *I've* got. This country can't survive any more "compassionate conservatism". I'll vote for the Democratic candidate, no matter who it is. I won't be selish enough to punish the world because my perferred candidate did not prevail (should that be the case).

SWEET MUSH MUSH

THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT BY ALL MEANS Y'ALL. IT'S THE TYPICAL MINDSET OF THE RACIST SELF-HATING REDNECK "WHITE JESUS IS GOOOOORD" PUNKS, THAT ARE CONSTANTLY HARRASSING BLACK PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY BLACK MEN, SIMPLY BECAUSE THESE INBRED FOOLS, ENVY BLACK MEN BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR, AND SEXUAL PROWESS.
THESE TUGS STOLE EVERYTHING ACCROSS THE WORLD FROM DARK SKIN PEOPLE, AND HAVE THE NERVE TO TO THINK THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE VICTIMS...WHAT A BUNCH A CRAP. NO WONDER YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONFLICT WITH MOTHER NATURE. NATURE HATES YOUR RACIST BUTT.

i love them

Blacks can't handle it shoved back at them like "REV" Jackson, Sharpton and Wright like to do it to White people.

i love them

Try eating crow pie-doesn't go down too good does it?
That comment is nothing to what we have to hear from the Black peoples so called REV's

TMZ FAN

I'D VOTE FOR HILLERY IF THE ELECTION WAS TODAY.. BUT THEY ARN'T GOING TO COUNT OUR VOTE IN FLORIDA..