Huckabee's Obama Assassination Proclamation

5/17/2008 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good thing this guy dropped out of the race, cause we certainly don't need this brand of presidential "humor."

Former candidate Mike Huckabee was speaking Friday to the NRA, when there was a loud bang. Instead of continuing his speech, he aimed a joke at Barack Obama. *crickets*

Huckabee apologized for his "offhand remark," saying it was not "intended to offend or disparage Senator Obama." Obama, for his part, refused to comment.

Because what's funnier than killing a U.S. Senator?!

mch

WHAT HUCKABEE SAID...WAS INTENTIONAL.

HUCKABEE, BY HIS ACTIONS WANTS TO AND WISHES TO HAVE OBAMA ASSASINATED,

AND THIS COMING FROM A BABPTIST PREACHER MAN...THE WORSE KIND.

I AM SURE CLINTON IS PLEASED WITH HUCKABEE'S COMMENTS.

Denise

You see, Mike Huckabee believes in the right to own and bear arms. B. Hussein Obama does not. Huckabee was making a point about B. Hussein Obama being afraid to stand up and support our constitutional right to keep and bear arms (guns). You people that watch a 20-second video clip and then post uneducated remarks are.....well....uneducated morons....and TMZ feeds off of you and your 2-cent comments.

TMZ FAN

I'd vote for Hillery but will vote for Obama before I'd vote for any Republicans .. McCain is a GEEZER.. I wouldn't want someone my great grandfathers age running the country... I'm just say'en..

i love them

you are a true retard! i hope your dumb ass wants to be dictated by Muslims b/c that's what you will get. stupid democrat-liberal, baby killer, stem cell whore, and troop hater

TMZ FAN

To Denise: With the price of gas these are 3 cent comments.. *Huckabee sucks .. Hillery rocks!

i love them

sorry-I am now a republican thanks for all the helpful insight on the democrats

i love them

i will do 10 hail mary's on my knees in rice and then i am officially a republican

Just call me trailer trash....

it would have been funny if that was the first thing he said....but the fact that he said it after his first comment about falling out of a chair took any notion of it being a spontaneous joke away....this guy can't even tell a joke right

Republican for Obama

Ida Clair

I'm in your boat, sorry if I did not make that clear, I was referring to McSame's group. This country is in such bad shape I'd vote for Porky the Pig if he was running Democrat. I mean really, it can't be any worse than the Looney Tunes the Republican party is throwing out there.

And do not fear, a Democrat will be in office in 09. The reason you hear that he might not is the Republican party is flat out afraid of Obama, so they have to appeal to their base, ignorant white people they know frighten easy.

Ida Clair

SOMEONE ELSE IS POSTING UNDER MY NAME!

I DID NOT POST THE PRO REPUBLICAN REMARKS.

auramac

Is it any surprise to the cretinous right-winged uneducated science-disbelieving racist- sexist- homophobic morons clutching flags or flag pins/paraphernalia that even such a failed joke could cross the mind of one of their own? Freudian slip. "Jokes" and words uttered under the influence of alcohol reveal much- I would never dream to make jokes about assassination or even think the words Mel Gibson screamed while drunk. In other words- no excuses.

Just call me trailer trash....

you p-u-s-s-y democrats can't even agree on voting on your true nominee, whoever it may be....so stupid, we GOP will once again win.....HA HA HA

DARK MEAT ONLY

Lexi aka Chelsey in disgust. I am so glad that you are still with a campaign in it's last hours. Hukkie only openly stated the game plan to insure Lexi mother's place on the Presidential ticket..

SWEET MUSH MUSH

REV WRIGHT IS A RELIGIOUS NUT BAG, BUT, HE WAS "WRIGHT" ON THE MONEY, WITH WHAT HE SAID ABOUT MOST OF YOU WHITE RACIST HATERS. NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO SMACK YOU UP YOUR FLAT BUTTS.
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, ALWAYS TRYING TO COVER YOUR RACIST ASSES, BY RUNNING INTO YOUR CONVENIENT HOUSE OF "PURE DENIAL."
YOU STOLE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ACCROSS THE PLANET FROM BLACK AND DARK SKIN PEOPLE, YET, YOUR
GREDY ASSES ARE NEVER SATESFIED WITH ALL OF THE LOOT THAT YOU STOLE. I JUST LOVE HOW MOTHER NATURE SMACKS YOU UP THE ASS WHEN YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH YOUR BRUTAL ASSAULT ON INDEGINOUS GROUPS ACCROSS THE PLANET. YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONFLICT WITH HER. REMEMBER, YOU ARE NOT GODS LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE. JUST A BUNCH OF ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL CRY BABIES. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN'T GET TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH OTHER RACE OF PEOPLE. ALWAYS WHINNING AND COMPLAINING.

Republican for Obama

So Obama is not gonna need a military and take our guns away and of course I know this because you tell me, it must be so. Actually you might be onto something, no war and people shooting each other in the street, who could possibly live in a world like that.

If only it were true, just like George Bush had abortion overturned in his 8 years in office, oh he hasn't, he's just one man you say?