Busted Feet

5/18/2008 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some of Hollywood's ugliest secrets are better kept under wraps. Or at least a soft pair of cotton socks!
Busted Feet -- click to launch

Tim

Show us Gillian's feet.

LH

Black, Chocolate, Purple, Blue ,or neon colored nail polish is ugly. Why do females insist on wearing ugly nail colors?

EGGO

With all the money that they have, why don't they go to someplace like FEET FOR LIFE (they operate on your feet and make them look human) That was disgusting....some of the feet have bunions so big that they look like extra toes! or maybe they are extra toes....

Mia

Ridiculous topic. Where are the weird man feet? Get busy and do some real work. This reminds me of early high school gossip.

judy

This is why I hit your site nearly every day. I ALWAYS know I'm going to get a good laugh about something.
Keep up the great work, TMZ ! I think you guys are hilarious.

Kelli

Feet post don't do it for me, not entertaing.

it takes a molester

Feet post don't do it for me not entertaing enough but I'm still hear so desperate to post that I'll even post here.

Kelli

Yep, I'm bored alright.

raven

Oprah ~ has SIX toes!!

Angela Basset ~ should never EVER wear sandals

Katie Holmes ~ eww!!!!

Iman ~ bunion city!!!

these feet are AWFUL!!! these people spent tens of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery, clothes, makeup, shoes, purses, etc .. and you'd think that if they are going to wear sandals and open toed shoes .. they would take better care of their feet!!!

nassssty ......

Krishna

IF I HAD FEET THIS UGLY, I WOULD RATHER HAVE PROSTHETIC LEGS

Liz

Krishna~ Be careful what you wish for!

Go Away Forever

My dinner just declared mutiny on my stomach. Thanks a lot, TMZ! Give us a warning next time! It should read something like this: "Do not view the following pictures if you have had anything to eat or drink within the last 7-10 days."

These pictures are all gag-inducing, but there are two people you left off of your hit list: Teri Hatcher and Naomi Campbell.

Teri's feet look like she's been wearing shoes that are four sizes too small on purpose her whole life. Either that or Superman dropped her a few times and she landed on her feet and NOT in a good way! There's a reason why most of the razzi do her shots from a distance!

But, OMG! Naomi Campbell has the most hideously deformed feet I have ever seen on anyone, man or woman or beast, in my life! Even a seasoned podiatrist would be afraid to touch those twisted talons! Ow ow ow! (Sorry, I had a brain pain after the memory of her busted dogs assaulted it.)

Krishna

#28 well written - I loved it!

Krishna

I WOULD VOLUNTEER TO GIVE ALL OF THEM A FREE PEDICURE & COMPLIMENTARY BUNION REMOVAL WITH MY CIRCULAR SAW

Krishna

I love women with usual feet. I wonder what their shoes smell like. ummm

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments