Heidi and Spencer: Annoying AND Cheap

5/18/2008 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A source tells TMZ that Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt and two friends ran up a $783 bill at an L.A. restaurant last night -- and when Spency paid the bill, he tipped a whopping 16 bucks!
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
A camera crew was with the vomit-inducing twosome at the time -- no surprise there -- and our source says that when they stopped filming, the server approached a producer from the show about the measly tip. The producer forked over $60 from his own pocket to cover Spencer's shortcomings.

Included on the bill were 12 shots of platinum Patron at $60 a pop. Drinking and simple arithmetic just don't mix.

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

SPENCER IS A DONG LOVER WITH A HORSE-FACED ,FUGLY BOYFRIEND.

wtf

Simonsays #10

So?

Are you angry they get to know each other and become friends? Are you angry the show doesn't dump their asses on the side of the road and just forget about them? They see talent in them and give them work. So what.

Anexio

I'd comment on this but I have to go take a Heidi and then wipe my Spencer.

OUT!

kat

Ugh

Liz

The tip should have been at least 140 dollars and more if the service was especially good. My husband's and my wedding dinner a few years ago was small. The bill came to about 1200 and the 18% gratuity was added and we gave more than that. Who buys shots at 60 a piece. I can think of much better things to spend my money on. Send it to a food pantry in your local area.

Liz

PS: The place we used is very good and the service is fantastic. Never a bad meal or service. A reason they have been in business for quite awhile.

Media whores

It looks like he's holding up her payment ($4) for bending over for him (would she charge that much, tho???)
Man, these two surely can't hold on to their celeb cards much longer.
I'm seeing them burn through what little money they got (for whatever they did...which I'm clueless about), then it's back to Walmart and Jiffy Lube.

angela

Heidi and Spencer have to be the two lamest people ever to grace reality television with their presence... i mean seriously, i loved the hills but i cannot even stomach watching those two. spencer and heidi look like such idiots all the time, like aren't their parents soo embarassed?? LC needs to dropkick that bitch pronto! ps.heidi's plastic surgery makes her look like an alien. total trainwreck!

Media whores

Listen to all the cheap-ass non-tippers trying to justify their selfish rudeness!
I'm betting you all have reputations in your town for inadequate tipping. Wouldn't want to eat the food that is served at YOUR table!

yep

Freaking dumb asses wow most blondes R really dumb huh? everybody knows servers make their money off the tips and so what ur basically telling them is slave me Biot-- when u don't pay the measly 15% in most states. Unless if you have very and i mean very poor service you should always tip ur server appropriately. I took that job on last year and let me tell you I have a new found respect for servers/waitresses. That job isn't easy and to be honest most customers are a pain in the ass and make you go back and forth 20 times and then they have the nerve to get up and not tip. THE NERVE OF SOME!!!!!

exbff

he could have bought three of heidi's "engagement" rings for that...

Krishna

SPENCER THINKS HE IS THE NEXT BRAD PITT. HE DOESN'T ACT LIKE A LEADING MAN

JENSPAL

How hilarious would it be if the photogs just put their lens caps on every time Heidi and Spencer were around....ignore them, stop photographing their "staged" antics and maybe instead, photograph the people who are standing around Speidi, rolling their eyes and laughing at them. I for one am sick of these morons.

bob

REGARDING POSTER # 28,,this is what he said,,,,28. to stop the white hollywood culture, what we should do is take britney spears, lindsey lohan, jessica simpson, and paris hilton, strip them naked, put a rope around their necks, splash them with fuel, and light them up at the federal building in Los Angeles after inviting all their friends to see the big show, a lynching and a fire storm of these slutts to death.

Posted at 4:07PM on May 18th 2008 by lynch whitie

TMZ ,This is A HATE CRIME AND SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO, TMZ HAS THERE E_MAIL

Neon

Disgusting. Completely disgusting. They only care about themselves. Typical West LA trash.