Not Even Hospitals Are Safe from DMX

5/18/2008 11:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMXDMX has elevated his level of crazy yet again. The rapper is now being accused of trying to dodge a hospital bill -- by using a fake name.

In April, Mayo Clinic doctors in Arizona thought they were treating a man named Troy Jones for pneumonia. The only problem is -- the man's real name was Earl Simmons, aka DMX, who was allegedly using a fake name to get out of paying his hospital bill. Clearly all his money was tied up in his pit bull and marijuana purchases!

According to court documents obtained Friday by The Arizona Republic, DMX checked into the hospital's emergency room, complaining of shortness of breath and chest pains. He was diagnosed with pneumonia and released eight hours later.

DMX could be charged with "theft of services" and providing the hospital with "false information including name and address for billing purposes."

His lawyer called the investigation "petty" and suggested that Sheriff Joe Arpaio had no sympathy for the sick. So far, DMX has not been charged.

bizz

Damm dog.

Marilyn Bowen

I don't know much about rap or rappers, but hope kids stop buying his stuff becasue he is NO kind of role model and doesn't deserve to be making money off of unsuspecting youngsters!

karencarpenter

if he cannot afford health insurance, surely someone can direct him to the correct avenues in which to cover himself.

Bill NM

Just another rapper with the IQ of a tangerine and absolutely no value system. Guess he thinks this will get him respect from the other thugs

Just call me trailer trash....

DMX is still looking for his daddy....I'll be happy to go on Maury and deny I'm his father and then she can test the other 20 men

Just call me trailer trash....

I just went on IMDB.com and he made $5 million dollars for a movie in 2003 (Cradle 2 Grave) WTF? and he skips out on a hospital bill? what a chump.

NuKiNg FuTz

Surprised? Not me. Can't expect anything good outta them! I worked at a hospital and black people were the majority of people that tried to get outta paying a bill. Just like driving around with fake insurance cards and being on welfare and driving around luxury SUV's!

Krishna

He just has more crap to rap about...while he is rapped up.

Just call me trailer trash....

and here we thought it was the ILLEGALS who were draining our system....

Just call me trailer trash....

I'll give this dog my bone

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

What a nice man! I want him to date my daughter, and make her one of his biotches.

bethany

Just another loser dog fighter

Imagine what kind of disgusting lawyer represehnts trash like this? Throw em both in prison

Kelli

Don't know him.

gary wichard

Oh Hell No ya'll are straight up racists singlin DMX out

huh?

You can't put a dress on a pig...it's still a pig! Typical N...you're surprised???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments