Altered Reality -- Big Stars vs. Nobodies

5/19/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Somehow, D-listers have finagled their way onto more and more magazine covers -- as the people who are known for nothing are getting bigger than the people who are known for something. Prime example: "The Hills" girls on the cover of Rolling Stone this month. OMG, WTF?!
Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt
Are you buying what the mags are selling?

Who would you rather ...
George Clooney: Click to view!

Paris Hilton: Click to watch!

Mike

Liz

I didn't vote..............you did not put "neither" as a choice! Very sad, when these are the choices.

exbff

sophie had an easier choice.

LAME

I agree with #1 - wtf is with this vote option?

TMZ are you guys working while ef'd up? This poll is STOOOPID!!!!

Fletch

You're commenting on D-listers getting attention they don't deserve? TMZ? Who regularly features D-listers (and lower) on this site?
Pot, this is Kettle calling.....

Kay

Have dinner with WHO??? I'll never eat again.

singleparent2

I looked at the pics and I knew all the stars, even if you hadn't labeled them.

I looked at a few of the fake pics, you didnt label them, and I didn't know them.

Does this mean you will stop shoving the fakes down our throats?

LAME

With six of us light sleepers up by 10 a.m. (est) all not for the vote polls - why, I must ask, (yes, I voted once to see what the numbers were) why are there over 5,000 votes already? TMZ kids are (cough) busy at work I see!!!

You kids are stuck in High School! Yes, you TMZ employee's are so exposed as jealous whiney high school kids!

Who would you rather??? PULEEZE!!! Who would I rather B.ITCH SLAP??? A? B? OR C? A TMZ STAFFER?

I know... i shouldn't pick on the special needs staff!

LAME

And not to mention that this was not posted till 9 a.m. est - Not 6 a.m that is posted under the article.

Bunch of stoned loooozer's at TMZ!!! There isn't even 5,000 people up looking at your site yet!!!

Watched my bashing post disappear! They hate when we call them out!!

Liz

Polo...........go find Marco and take that damn spam with you!

LAME

Pablo... I mean Polo... we don't need the spam thank you... like anything would be erotic on celeb-film .com!!! LOL

Krishna

I WOULD NOT EAT WITH THE D- LIST DUMBIES. THEY CAN ALL BITE MY CROUCH

Krishna

I WOULD NOT EAT WITH THE D- LIST DUMBIES. THEY CAN ALL BITE MY CROUCH

LAME

CROUCH???? Is that a cross between a couch and a crotch?

LMAO - They can bite them both for all I care!

Twinker