This post has been redirected

5/20/2008 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

Tonya J

Well, now I can make my husband feel better about his sparse back hair... it could be worse!! And am I wrong, but doesn't Andy have enough money to get laser back hair removal??? Oh well, he's still sexy. I'd just make him keep his shirt on. :-)

Sleazy old Bastard

TMZ you have done it, proof that there is a sasquatch, they are usually found in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, or women's change rooms in France.

Nia

you're so not funny stevie wonder and yet you try soooo hard! Keep trying buddy :)

Carrie

Get waxed baby...no one wants a hairy back...front maybe but definitely not back.

Cherrie_Blossomm

I have one word for men with hairy backs, EWW!!!

spicebarb

Forget the hair...look at his trunks! SCARY!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

emme
totally agree but if he started waxing or shaving is would be a real pain and lots of time to keep up,go andy,like the bathing trunks.

Steph

Are you sure that's Andy Garcia? I've never seen him looking like that in any movies with his shirt off

emme

You know in France they're no into shaving. Maybe he grew it out to catch some babes.

Nia

Ok so I guess the old adage "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything" is officially over & dead. 2008 is all about hating and making fun of people...got it. Well let me say you are some of the most unfunny & unoriginal commenters I've seen today. I mean, If you're going to stoop to put someone down then it least make it funny...NOT ONE of you delivered. *yawn* Lame with a capital "L" people.

steviewonders

just how lame is LAME ?

i TRIED to imagine YOU with ANY type of personality,
but then i would need to fall asleep and slip into a coma;

emme

To: Posted at 2:26PM on May 20th 2008 by make it funny

Well La-Tee-Dah, if you don’t like the comments go somewhere else. We are just expressing our opinions here, it’s not for your entertainment.

Nia

just how lame is LAME ?
i TRIED to imagine YOU with ANY type of personality,
but then i would need to fall asleep and slip into a coma;

oooh that stung! *rolls eyes* don't quit your day job son. Ok so there's subpar unfunny comment #2. Why not try for the full hat trick of subpar unfunny comments? Whatever will you NOT make me laugh with this time?

nacho

OMG - I have now fallen OUT of love with Andy Garcia.. Cuban or not, wax that beast!

Nia

You can express your opinion. I was just saying if your going to lower yourself karmically to make fun of someone for no reason other than to just make fun of them, you might want to at least consider being funny about it. ...it lightens the blow. What are you not grasping speedy?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments