This post has been redirected

5/20/2008 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

steviewonders

what's wrong sweetie, did the industry just flat out leave you unemployable ?

did entertainment " force " you to express your journalistic skills here for free ?

Veronica

I didn't know whales have fur!

steviewonders

mr. stanza;

rest assured your family is not be proud of that wasted education,
but your family and 2 friends will gladly cushion the fall.

it's time to FINALLY give up all hopes, embrace
you're writing failures and migrate back to your roots.

you've taken enough already
that this town could dish out.

they won't be too hard on you dear.

just get a job back home and pay them
back all their money they sent you.

Christy

Oh God, I just threw up a little.

Kathryn

NEWS FLASH. This is what a real man looks like without all the gay blade waxing. If you will notice, Andy also possesses a full head of luxurious hair. Hair on head = hair on body. For God's sake. Grow up.

steviewonders

1 800 273 TALK;
( the hotline is open for you. )

don't allow your feasible journalistic
talents to FINALLY put you down.

restassured, you can ALWAYS
blame it on the writer's strike dear.

that's providing you EVER got
a paycheck and worked lately.

the folks back home WILL understand if you
didn't try to reach out for help first and called.....

velvet elvis

#36...lmao

chunky

LOOK TEEN WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clinicallyspeaking

Oh if only we were all waxed, lipo'd, siliconed, Blotoxed and airbrushed in to perfection! Please people.... it's a human body. If any of you look 25% as good as Mr. Garcia does in his suite than speak, otherwise quit your typing and go for a run.

Media whores

NO man has that much hair on their back and still has a full head of hair.
Check it out at the beach the next time you go... ANY man with that much hair is ALWAYS bald... 100% of the time.
It's a testosterone thing. He is wearing a hair piece.

pope jones

his twin brother was attached to his shoulder when he was born, it was onley his head, maybe thats his hair leftover.

Biff

I bet this guy gets alot of Cling-Ons stuck in his Ass crack.

scissors

I guess tough guys should never look too pretty....below the collar. Jeeminy Christmas. What are those vacuum hair cutter things called? I suddenly feel compelled to buy one of those vacuum hair cutters for no reason whatsoever other that to have one JUST IN CASE!!!

Nia

you didn't rhyme it?! I believe that was the task stevie....back to the drawing board. LOL is it wrong that I think it's funny that I was still on your mind at 8:30pm whilest I was out with friends having fun. So there is no doubt in my mind you'll be back this morning just in case I had a response for you. Must have made quite an impression...you want me don't ya? They all do darling ;)

steviewonders

sadly, you were out receiving a meal BOUGHT by your other
more successful gay friends and NOT following through
with FINALLY put an end to that failed writing career.

please seek ANY type of GAINFUL employment today that revolves
around hollywood that DOESN'T involve you writing anything.

now be a good old gossip QUEEN and do as your told......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments