Steven Tyler: Dude Looks Like a Rehab

5/21/2008 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Tyler: Click to Watch!Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, 60, has checked himself into Las Encinas Hospital drug rehabilitation clinic -- the place Dr. Drew practices -- in Pasadena, Calif.

It's the same facility where the reality show "Celebrity Rehab" was filmed. Tyler is getting treatment for substance abuse.

Tyler's reps had no comment.

Story developing ...

Suzanne Elizondo

Steven: You are honestly my favorite entertainer and have seen you in concert too many times to count. Living in your world must be incredibly stressful. I am 44 years old and just 60 days out of rehab and it is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am a "high-powered" lobbyist in Washington DC which is also an extremely toxic environment. You'll do well. Sobriety is much easier than you think. Really. Best wishes to you.

Bonnyray

Good for Steven for getting help. Addiction is a life long battle, give the man a break. He stayed sober a long long time, in a business where he is surrounded by drugs, alcohol and every temptation known to man. So he slipped, no one is perfect. He is getting help, that is what is important. He is still one of the most intelligent, greatest rock stars there ever was! Go Steven!

Giancarlo

I met Steven St Martin and I he is one of the nicest guys...I wish him the best of luck. I know he will get through this minor setback. he appears to be a strong minded individual

imjustawitchywoman

Good Luck Steven....you are in my thoughts and prayers.
P.S. You are still so hot!

Jennifer

Palesse people. Looks at these scrawny ,tiny dudes of Aerosmith. Do any of them look healthy to you? More like Mr. Puniverse contestants than healthy men.

natalia krzisnik

i'm from Argentina.. and I really want to wish good luck for the one man I love. I really admire him and I hope he'll get better soon! good luck steven! you're strong! you know you can do it!

Mr.Tyler

C´mon man, you can do it!!!, its not easy but you can. The music is the best drug, and specialy yours.

Amanda

Steven, your in my prayers. I've seen you in concert 17 times and I can't wait to see you 17 more. Get better so you can keep rocking, your fans need you more than you know.

Anne

No Fat Chicks - your piece of rampant blathering proves nothing other than your stupidity and obvious blindness. And, just because others are not as accepting of cheap ass, gold digging, obviously cosmetically altered, crack whores, does not mean they are fat and ugly-- Nope, only disgusted with whores and idiots. Further, one would think that after forty plus years of addiction a sixty year old Tyler would have aquired a little bit of wisdom and better taste in friends. Apparently not.

booyahchild

dump the girlfriend Steven........you're too old to be back in rehab,kick it with someone your own age.......you shouldn't be in rehab I said NO NO NO!!!

Longtime Admirer

For those of you bashing Steven, have you ever read the Aerosmith biography? Steven worked hard all his life for his love of music and nobody gave that band any breaks until years later, after being so broke they couldn't even afford a meal.
This unbelievably talented rocker is what kept the band together and rose them to the top. He is the most musically and lyrically talented man alive Not to mention he is the sexiest man around, even at 60. I think it takes a lot of guts to recognize when you have a problem and seek help. Addiction does not make him weak. He is stronger than strong in every other way. I just hope I have a chance to meet him before he leaves this world. Steven, I love you!!!!

Greg

Lets all wish Steven the best and hope he gets out to rip some more tunes for us in the near future. Takes a lot to kick the habit, good on him for going in and taking the first step. Much love and respect to one of the best artists in the history of rock. Greg S.

Anne

OMG! I would become fat, ugly, and would quit showering if I noticed Steven Tyler looking at me.

rosef2291

Awwww mann Steven! Thanx for helping me through the tough year and now me and the rest of your loyal fans will help you through this. These were the words you sung for me: " When I lost my grip, and I hit the floor, yeah I thought I could leave but couldn't get out the door, I was so sick and tired of living a lie, I was envisioning I would die, Its amazing, when the blink of an eye you finally see the light, its amazing when the moment arrives when you know you'll be alright, yeah it's amazing and I'm saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight." -----Amazing (Get A Grip) ROCK ON, Good luck and God Bless, Steven.

Terri

Steven, good luck, pick yourself up and rock on. You did it before you can do it again!!! I'll pray for you.