Steven Tyler: Dude Looks Like a Rehab

5/21/2008 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steven Tyler: Click to Watch!Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, 60, has checked himself into Las Encinas Hospital drug rehabilitation clinic -- the place Dr. Drew practices -- in Pasadena, Calif.

It's the same facility where the reality show "Celebrity Rehab" was filmed. Tyler is getting treatment for substance abuse.

Tyler's reps had no comment.

Story developing ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Shari Stevens "WIFE"

Steven I love you!!!! Stay strong and remember your not alone.

Shari Stevens "WIFE"

Marlb Man
Something is really really sick about your words. Maybe you need a life? Or you have no taste n music? Never the less your a dumb ass.

michelle

I, too, struggle with addiction...specifically pain medication. All my best to You, Mr. Tyler in this walk!

JordanG

I'm an avid Aerosmith fan and according to Aeroforceone, Aerosmith's official site:
"STEVEN TYLER checked himself into a rehab facility earlier this month after a series of surgeries and post-operative physical therapy (to correct long-time foot injuries resulting from his trademark athletic performance onstage).

“The doctors told me the pain in my feet could be corrected but it would require a few surgeries over time,” Tyler says. “The ‘foot repair’ pain was intense, greater than I'd anticipated. The months of rehabilitative care and the painful strain of physical therapy were traumatic. I really needed a safe environment to recuperate where I could shut off my phone and get back on my feet. Make no mistake, AEROSMITH has no plans to stop rocking. There’s a new album to record, then another tour.”"
And NO he did NOT leave Aerosmith.

bflotide12

of course it's horrible to hear of a relapse.The fact of the matter is though,that Aerosmith stopped kicking ass after they got clean.Their "Toxic Twins" material is far superior to anything post-sobriety.
"Don't Wanna Miss A Thing"?
Please......

elizabeth miske

ok im 13 and i luv steventyler who caares if he did that mind ur own buissness i like him so much that for launguege arts class im making a magazine all about him

Jalil Dukes

Look I think that rehab is the best thing for you if you just take it like a man you can do it. You are the best rock star ever born so dont let these stupid people tell you that your game is over because it isn't. When the day is over you come home with the money you are the best and dont you forget it. You are a very awesome dude you rock. So do your time and when you come back you will be 2x better and the people can't said a dogone thing about you because you did yo time and people look up to you becuase you are a very cool dude. You are a role model I look up to you so keep your head up because God love you and people love you straight up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7